Werewolf Sprite Request

Started by C.C. rOyAl, September 20, 2009, 02:26:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

C.C. rOyAl

September 20, 2009, 02:26:55 am Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 08:54:24 am by C.C. rOyAl
Hey guys im needin a werewolf sprite that i can hopefully edit and cut if i decide to make this game a mmorpg. anyway heres the pic

Spoiler: ShowHide

for his character sheet he needs to walk regularily (which is what i need at the very least)
if you could i would also like a running animation where he runs on his hands and feet and also an attackin animation with his claws (unarmed) and then one with his hand empty then i can do the rest. choose a color to do thats easy to see and easy to recolor.

i would greatly appreciate it so much if you could do all of them

If your feelin kinda lazy you could just cut the hair out on this pic

C.C. rOyAl

*bump* please people u never see a game about werewolves and i like bein unique!

winkio

Quote from: C.C. rOyAl on September 21, 2009, 11:22:17 pm
*bump* please people u never see a game about werewolves and i like bein unique!

bumping it is fine and all, although it's pretty much useless to do it the day after.  It usually happens like a week layer in case people forgot about the topic.  And also, you are seriously mistaken if you think werewolves are unique. 

C.C. rOyAl

not really, please tell me 1 game where your a werewolf the whole game that was made on RMXP or RMVX

G_G

What he's saying is Werewolves arent original. Just because they dont show up in any rmxp games doesnt mean they're original. Because they arent.

Werewolves show up in so many things they became unoriginal so no werewolves arent original whether you're speaking about rmxp or not.

Starrodkirby86

...And is anyone going to do his request? This isn't a thread talking about the legitimacy of werewolves in RPG games. -_-

Looking at the sprite you found makes a very good start. In fact, it almost looks like you can do this yourself if you devote some good pixelated time.

(I can't even fathom on how to do this, sorry)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

C.C. rOyAl

September 26, 2009, 07:40:14 pm #6 Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 07:42:01 pm by C.C. rOyAl
i already tried but the sprite just turned out distorted  :P

@ G_G-I meant their original for a game, i know their unoriginal in movies and other stuff like that, this is mainly for a friend who is a huge wolf lover and wants to breed huskies and make safe areas for wolves all over for america.