Hot Teacher Has Sex w/ 13 Year Old Student

Started by C.C. rOyAl, November 14, 2009, 07:17:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

C.C. rOyAl

November 14, 2009, 07:17:33 pm Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 08:56:49 pm by C.C. rOyAl
Giggidy - Giggidy - Goo  :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XHWTYNaaFQ

A 33-year-old Social Studies teacher has sex with her 13-year-old student. Is said to get 20 to 25 years behind bars for rape!

That's pretty kinky
Spoiler: ShowHide

fugibo

0_0

The hell are you linking there? I wanna know before I clicky. :V

C.C. rOyAl

November 14, 2009, 08:54:02 pm #2 Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 08:57:09 pm by C.C. rOyAl
ill  edit the post but it is the title

EDIT: there we go. sorry bout that

RoseSkye

Quote from: C.C. rOyAl on November 14, 2009, 07:17:33 pm
Giggidy - Giggidy - Goo  :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XHWTYNaaFQ

A 33-year-old Social Studies teacher has sex with her 13-year-old student. Is said to get 20 to 25 years behind bars for rape!

That's pretty kinky

20.. for rape? That's way too excessive especially because it was A. Consensual B. Not really rape..
I mean you're putting her in prison.. with murderers that get less than 20 years for MURDER. =/

C.C. rOyAl

Blizzard

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :south park:

But seriously, 20 years is too much. She's hot now. When she gets out, she'll be old. But I guess she should have thought about that earlier. :/
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

fugibo

You can't rape a guy. Five minutes in, it becomes consensual. (unless, of course, we're talking gay rape, which is forcing a different sexuality on someone)

C.C. rOyAl

Ya, 13-year-old boys ALWAYS think about sex and a lot of times, dream about having kinky sex with their hot ass teacher
:south park: :south park:  :rite: :naughty:  :O.o:

Diokatsu

Guys I hate to break it to you, but one of my friends was raped by his really cute babysitter and he's said it really made him scared about sex for most of his life. And yes he's a GUY. I have a feeling none of you have ever been it that situation, so it's a bit close-minded to think everyone is that desperate or everyone would enjoy someone forcing themselves upon you.

Blizzard

Dio, how could you?! D: You know that LF speaks for himself and not the entire forum.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

November 15, 2009, 05:17:31 pm #10 Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 05:18:54 pm by Diokatsu
Quote from: Blizzard on November 15, 2009, 04:22:37 pm
Dio, how could you?! D: You know that LF speaks for himself and not the entire forum.

Oops XD My fault! I was really trying to directly respond to him though lol. Shoudda quoted.