Team Arch Project website is up!!!

Started by C.C. rOyAl, November 23, 2009, 05:03:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

C.C. rOyAl

They day has finally come! I have finished v 1.0.0 of my website!! Come and join our community! The first 5 users instantly earn Moderator status!!! Hurry while you still have the chance!!

http://www.archproject.webs.com/
Spoiler: ShowHide

G_G

The sites okay. I don't really like webs, you should stick to a different host or try a different place.
Also the site seems to take awhile to just load a page. Thats another reason I don't like webs, its too slow, not that I'm saying its bad but its not good either.

I'll post a few of my scripts there to get the community going, and maybe a few other things.

Starrodkirby86

Not bad. I like the effort put into it and somewhat of the consistent theme (Eh, it probably all is).

While I don't think Webs is a particularly bad host, the most power can come from manually coding. If you don't have the HTML and PHP language like most people do (Not implying I do, I should really study up on it one day...), then Webs might be a fine choice. Of course, the least favorite thing with Webs is the Forums System, personally. It's just not that deep compared to SMF, phpbb, or Invisionfree.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

C.C. rOyAl

i posted a topic where people could suggest a good webhost here at chaos-project, but I didn't get many posts. So i just went with webs, i'll look into those others you mentioned and thanks for the critiques!

Ryex

it looks nice I bet you learned a lot making it  :)
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

element

I would use ucoz as host.
webs has problems making accounts and stuff...
ucoz has a lot of possibilities

C.C. rOyAl

i just created an account on ucoz, i read the home page and it sounds like it has a lot of potential! thanks everyone