Magi!

Started by MagitekElite, February 23, 2010, 10:59:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MagitekElite

Whoo! I've been trying to sign up for two days now  :^_^': The spam bot thing wouldn't work for me. I had to keep refreshing and retyping the sum over and over again until it worked  :P

Anyway, I'm MagitekElite (Magi, Emma, Karina or CrimsonInferno to some. Call me what you wish). I've made a tutorial (rather simple, but it's liked, so I hear) and know a bit about RGSS (hoping to find a tutorial about it ^.^) and I've got a game under developement. But I need to learn scripting first :)

I've sprited before, and it's fairly good. Well, it wasn't before. But a person called Oceans Dream helped me out a lot :D
So now, I'm a little better.

Anyway, that's all. If you have questions or anything...just ask!  :shy:

*huggles to the new community!*
(V Completed so far in Black Moon (Prophecy) V)

G_G

Welcome! Enjoy your stay! :)

Aqua

MagitekElite

Thanks for the welcomes, and thanks for the hug. Hugs makes the world so warm ^.^

Starrodkirby86

Welcome! Feel free to show off some of your wares here. I see you've already had a tutorial popped out.  :-*

Don't mind the Pokemon Theme, a lot of people here are apparently excited about the 2nd Generation Remake (I don't know about the Fifth Generation though).

I never had any troubling spambot news in months. Interesting that it came back. Well, it's glad to see you made it out in one piece though!

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

MagitekElite

Yup, my first tutorial. I hope people like it ^.^

Pokemon Theme? You mean everyone having Pokemon oriented names? Or the actual theme?

Yup. It took me that long. I even had my brothers and sisters have a whack at it, encase I was being dumb lol
I'm happy I'm onboard now :D

WhiteRose

As are we all. Welcome to Chaos Project!

winkio

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: MagitekElite on February 23, 2010, 11:56:59 pm
Pokemon Theme? You mean everyone having Pokemon oriented names? Or the actual theme?

The former. :3 They're temporary.

NAMK even has a custom sprite workshop. I recommend you to explore the News board to see some of it all. ;)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

MagitekElite

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on February 24, 2010, 12:00:49 am
Quote from: MagitekElite on February 23, 2010, 11:56:59 pm

The former. :3 They're temporary.

NAMK even has a custom sprite workshop. I recommend you to explore the News board to see some of it all. ;)

Former? I'm afraid I don't quiet understand  :shy:
Okay, I'll go take a look ^.^

Thanks for the welcome, Flower Lady WhiteRose and Arceus! :P

Starrodkirby86

Sorry. XD

In a choice of two, the first choice is the former and the second choice is the latter.

Anyway, enjoy your stay. ;)

MagitekElite

Oh, okay. I understand. I usually say the later for the last and another word for the first.  :^_^':

SwiftDeathSK

hey. welcome to CP :). I've only been here a couple of days, and this is a pretty nice community so far, so I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: MagitekElite on February 23, 2010, 11:06:45 pm
Thanks for the welcomes, and thanks for the hug. Hugs makes the world so warm ^.^

*looks at gender*
*nods*
*hugs*
:V:

Welcome to Chaos Project, btw.

Jackolas

ShinyToyGuns

Welcome :D Do I get a bonus for referring you? :P
Days
I've missed so many days
In a world that has become an unfamiliar place
Now to you, I'm just an unfamiliar face

~Shiny Toy Guns, Blown Away (2008)

MagitekElite

I was gonna put you in a referral box, but they didn't have one  :shy:
You get extra hugs ^.^
*hugs*

Thank you for the welcomes, Shiny Magikarp, Bug Catcher Swift and Jackolas !  :D

*huggles to all*