The Blizzard Sprite: Attempt #148756345

Started by Blizzard, September 13, 2011, 04:06:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

September 13, 2011, 04:06:03 pm Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 08:45:25 am by Blizzard
EDIT: Finished Sprite:

Spoiler: ShowHide

Credit: Boba Fett Link, Blizzard

EDIT: Pokemon Trainer Front and Back Sprite (best used with Pokemon Starter Kit):

Credit: Blizzard

And here is the character sprite.

Pokemon Character Sprite: ShowHide

Credit goes to Aegisrox, his brother and me.

old post: ShowHide
I have requested a Blizzard sprite to be made many, many times, but nobody was up to the challenge so far! Haha!
That's bullshit, nobody just ever bothered to finish it. :facepalm:

Here's what I look like:

Basically a cool white shirt (with black stripes on one side and a logo on the other), a nice pair of black pants and good black shoes.

I wish I could find the sprite that Calintz started. ._. Here's also a version of me as pokemon trainer.

Don't use this style of clothing, though. I have changed my clothing style fundamentally so use the one from the first picture.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Boba Fett Link

What style do you want? I'm assuming RPG Maker style.
This post will self-destruct in 30 seconds.

Blizzard

Yeah, RPG Maker XP RTP style would be nice. I posted it in the RM section after all.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

I don't quite know what you want but I made this for you

G_G

Subsonic_Noise

Blizzard

Subsonic_Noise

AngryPacman

That looks good, but nowhere near sexy enough.
G_G's a silly boy.

AliveDrive

Should he be looking fierce or seductive?

I assume those are the only two realistic defaults for Blizzard's state.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Blizzard

DeathLock

I'll attempt to do it, if Boba Fett Link doesn't complete the request.

Boba Fett Link

Quote from: DeathLock on September 14, 2011, 02:48:19 pm
I'll attempt to do it, if Boba Fett Link doesn't complete the request.

I'm not sure if I will. I want to improve my spriting skills, so this might be good practice. I'll do it if I have time.

Blizzard

Boba Fett Link

Okay. I made the front view. I decided to see what everyone thinks about it before I continue.

This is one of the first sprites I have made. I'm open to suggestions on how to improve it.

So...what do you think? Does it look like Blizzard? How much detail should I add to the shirt?

Here's the image from the first post to compare.

Blizzard

My shirt's not grey, it's white. And my hair is dark blonde.
The shading on the shirt makes it look like it's almost a pullover so you may want to change that.

Boba Fett Link

September 15, 2011, 06:20:08 pm #16 Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 08:34:46 pm by Boba Fett Link
Okay. Changed the shirt color lighter and hair color to dark blonde.

I also changed the shading on the shirt, mostly making the collar bigger so you can see it better.

In retrospect, I guess I should have made the color darker too. I'll change that in the next version.

Edit: I now notice that the front of his hair is a bit too dark. I had noticed that in the picture the front of your hair is darker but I guess I went a little overboard. I'll change that too.

Blizzard

Looks a lot better now. My hair is usually not flat by always a little spikey. *points to current avatar*
The shirt also still looks a bit like a pullover, but this time I know why. A the bottom of the shirt, right before where the pants start, there two very dark pixels, one on the right and the other on the left side. They give the impression that the bottom of the shirt is kind of round, that's why it looks like a pullover. Make the pixels the same color as the neighbor shirt pixels.

Also, you probably just noticed that I'm picky when it comes to graphics. xD

Boba Fett Link

Okay I'll probably have time to work on it later this weekend.

Blizzard