ATB - Free webhost great for hosting your files.

Started by winkio, July 09, 2009, 07:32:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Alright, I registered an account at heliohost and I registered remexos.co.cc. Within the next 48 hours everything will be activated fully so I can try to run RMX-OS for Remexos there.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

fugibo

Quote from: Blizzard on July 13, 2009, 07:47:19 am
Alright, I registered an account at heliohost and I registered remexos.co.cc. Within the next 48 hours everything will be activated fully so I can try to run RMX-OS for Remexos there.

Since you registered a domain as well, I assume you're planning on moving the entire project there, not just the server?

Blizzard

July 13, 2009, 08:46:25 am #22 Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 08:47:27 am by Blizzard
Nope. That site will only serve a server. I WILL add a forum so it seems as if I am making a real website, but I won't really go there. In any case this is more a backup server for Remexos during development so I can quickly restart it or things like that while jc's will most probably stay the master server.

BTW, co.cc domains are free. :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Hellfire Dragon

Helio was down again today, they just seems to keep going offline andcoming online whenever they feel like it. Makes me think there's some incredibly bored person at the server rolling a dice to see wether he'll flip the off switch or not :P

Though they're on for now :)

fugibo