Modern outfits

Started by phillip1756, March 16, 2015, 10:18:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

phillip1756

i can't draw clothes for charsets to save my life so was wondering if anyone would be able to do some for me they need to be done using the mqck charset templates. There's 5 outfit categories in my game and I need 16 for each one (8 male ones and 8 female ones)

Categories
Spoiler: ShowHide
everyday
Formalwear
Sleepwear
Swimwear
Athletic

Ranquil

March 16, 2015, 01:19:37 pm #1 Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 12:13:04 am by Ranquil
You do realize you're asking if a random person who doesn't know you would be willing to invest their time to make all this for you for free?

Let's see.

You ask for 16 different spritesheets in five categories. 16 * 5 = 80
So that's eighty different and unique spritesheets.
Now, you didn't mention what RPG Maker this is for, but I'm going to assume you're using XP, VX pr VX Ace.
All of them use spritesheets that have 16 sprites. 80 * 16 = 1280
So that's 1280 different sprites you ask someone to make you.

Seriously, this is so much work that no one's going to spend their precious time making them for you unless you pay them.

And you didn't even tell what RPG Maker you're using or give a direct link to the template!
._________.
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

KK20

Quote from: Ranquil on March 16, 2015, 01:19:37 pm
You do realize you're asking if a random person who doesn't know you would be willing to invest their time to make all this for you for free?

Seriously, this is so much work that no one's going to spend their precious time making them for you unless you pay them.

QFT

Since this isn't the first time you have made an absurd request, you really do need to just find a team or move on from your highly impossible ideas. Again, Zexion is pretty much the only guy here who does sprite requests but I know for a fact he would never agree to help for free.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!