Free Steam Keys

Started by G_G, June 26, 2013, 12:19:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

I rechecked the list and Cogs looks interesting to me. I'd like the key, please.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

GAX

Welp, that's 4...

Superbrothers Sword and Sorcery =D

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

G_G

Sent keys and updated first post. :) Enjoy guys!

Also, for whatever reason I just got a free coupon in my Steam inventory for 75% off of Serious Sam 3. If anyone wants it, lemme know. I'll send it via Steam.

MisteriosM

May I have waking mars pls?

Zexion

Wow lol. That was literally the first post you made on the forums :P
I wanted a crayon physics key, but I don't even know what steam is o.o

Moshan

Shank looks very fun...I would be grateful if I can have it.

Aqua

Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/

Maybe I'll take Fractal?
Also... testing new sig :<

MisteriosM

Quote from: Zexion on June 29, 2013, 01:50:08 pm
Wow lol. That was literally the first post you made on the forums :P
I wanted a crayon physics key, but I don't even know what steam is o.o

Yup it was :P
Steam is a digital distribuition platform by valve.
It contains lots of games and programms and once bought, they can be downloaded and installed as often as you want :D
You can finde it here: http://store.steampowered.com/

G_G

I'm a bit busy at the moment guys. I'll get your Steam keys gifted sometime tonight.

Spoofus

I have received mine.

Thank you good sir.

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

GAX

Guess I'm askin for Eets (wanted Fractal, but Aquack beat me to the chase =P).

Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

G_G

Keys sent and first post updated. Enjoy everyone!

Moshan

I played Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War before, but never tried the multiplayer. May I have it? Thanks in advance ^^ !

G_G

Sent and updated. :) And since 48 hours has passed, anyone can ask now (other than adytza since he just asked lol).

Blizzard

My co-worker would like Machinarium if that's ok with you. :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Tazero

If you were a fish...

G_G

Sorry, completely missed the post. :x Sent and updated.

GAX

Spoofus

Heck If no one is going to claim this: Superbrothers Sword and Sorcery
may I have the key for it?

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

G_G