Free Steam Keys

Started by G_G, June 26, 2013, 12:19:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceman McConaughey

Been well over 48 hours since anyone asked, so...
I'll take Hard Reset, please. ;)

Zexion

Yeah I totes forgot about this, but magicka ? please :D

Moshan

Can I have Shank 2? I've enjoyed the first one, also received from you.

SquareMan

If this thing is still going on then I guess I'd like to have Dead Pixels.
QuoteThey've got helmets on they're heads. But I gotta watermeloan instead!

Moshan

Can I get Magicka? I would like to play it with my friends.

legacyblade

Can I haz crusader kings?

G_G

Sent all previous keys.

Quote from: Moshan on July 25, 2014, 01:10:11 pm
Can I get Magicka? I would like to play it with my friends.

Already taken by Zexion.

SquareMan

Now that it's been 48 hours, can I have A Virus Named TOM?
QuoteThey've got helmets on they're heads. But I gotta watermeloan instead!

Soulshaker3

May I have hammerfight?
Hellow?

G_G

August 01, 2014, 09:43:55 am #129 Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 10:05:52 am by gameus
Keys were sent.

EDIT:

Just got a bunch of more keys, however, I'm only going to start adding one or two more games a day.

Zexion

Woah, i can has brazen? :P

MindOnFire

I would love And Yet It Moves if that's okay with you?  :^_^':
Then.
Now.
Forever.

G_G

Hey guys I will send the keys soon. Just a bit busy, sorry. Works been kicking my butt.

Zexion

MindOnFire

I've no problem with waiting. I hope things calm down for ya, I know exactly how getting overworked goes.
Then.
Now.
Forever.

G_G

Still need to send the last two requested keys.

Also. Any ideas on a new system I can come up with to hand out keys? I thought about doing something with PHP but was worried people would take advantage of it. Been working a lot of shifts but my keys collection is getting big again and I'd love to be able to hand these out as soon as someone asked for it. Any ideas would be great.

stripe103

August 27, 2014, 12:10:44 pm #136 Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 12:11:49 pm by stripe103
I suppose some kind of web application would be the easiest.
Maybe Blizz would be kind enough to let you host it on the CP server and have it be integrated with the CP login system?
That way it'd be able to be automatic, but still only locked to CP users with certain prerequisites if that's what you want.

Blizzard

Nah, this is kinda too complicating something simple that works just fine on its own.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Tazero

I mean if people have to wait, they have to wait -- This is you being charitable, Can't complain about free stuff! :)

If you were a fish...

G_G

The last 2 keys I promised were sent. Topic has been updated with a big list of games. It's been more than 48 hours since the last requests, so those two can also ask for games.