HOLY SHIT! Blizzard, the SPRITER!

Started by Blizzard, January 12, 2008, 09:17:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Thanks GAX. :)

@legacyblade: The original battle looks a bit different and the colors are different as well. It's a more redish with yellow if I remember right.

@Sin86: Sure, that's why I posted them. :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

holy crap i never wouldve expected that O.o

Valcos

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Chaze007

Damn man those are awesome, soem a bit colorless (not much) L. is the bomb XD
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Blizzard

Quote from: Valcos on February 19, 2008, 07:36:02 pm
:o What cant you do Blizz!?!? :P

Now I would say iceskating, but I learned the basics a couple of weeks ago. :=
I can't sing, though.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Valcos

Lmao :D. I wouldnt have guessed you werent able to sing :P
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Whenever I sing I have the feeling that I'm missing notes, even though I am actually not. I am a little bit off, though. Or how would my friends say: "You're a great singer, but it's a pain to listen to you."

Valcos

Lmao :D I get that from my friends when I attempt to sing in rock band :'(.. and they dont even say that Im a good singer! :P
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

lol it's alright Valcos.. Although I havn't heard you sing personally I'm sure your a pretty good singer  :P

Oh and AMAZING sprites blizz! *Bows to Blizz the almighty god of spriting*

Caro Ru Lushe

Quote from: Fallen Angel X on February 20, 2008, 05:38:32 pm
lol it's alright Valcos.. Although I havn't heard you sing personally I'm sure your a pretty good singer  :P

Oh and AMAZING sprites blizz! *Bows to Blizz the almighty god of scripting*

Fix'd

=X

Fallen Angel X

lol I said spriting on purpose  :P And like Valcos said:
Quote from: Valcos on February 19, 2008, 07:36:02 pm
:o What cant you do Blizz!?!? :P

Except for sing  ;D

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Blizzard

Calintz

June 23, 2008, 08:26:48 am #53 Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 08:27:20 am by Calintz16438
Are you gonna change Lilith's sprite??
She doesn't match the rest of the battler's and that just annoys me for some odd reason, Lol...

BTW:
Lucius is looking good :)

Blizzard

June 23, 2008, 10:46:34 am #54 Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 10:49:04 am by Blizzard
I'll completely revamp Lilith later. She might not even be a demon girl as I want a completely different battler. But I won't work on the original Lilith anymore.
I'll most probably edit Siegfried as well, though.

Calintz

ConflictX3

oh wow!, blizzard YOU made that farebell charset? he's a key character in my game and when i got this char from this very thread i payed no attention the poster (bad for doing credits later on, guess i learned my lesson)

he's a very key character in my game, damn it looks like 70% of your creations are breathin life into my project, i'mma have to credit you in 48-size font for this ^_^

Blizzard

Lol, thanks. ^_^ Yeah, I did a couple of sprites for my game myself. I'm also making the main villain's spriteset myself. I just haven't found the time yet.

Mightylink

love Siegfried, a cool frost knight kinda deal, my favorite

Satoh

Ah yes, I think I see some Lufia in there a lil... but then again the Sinistrals were absolute awesomeness...

The sprites themselves are pretty epic for someone who can script as well as you do... most people are generally not multi-talented.

As they say at Psychodogs, toss vodka.(it's a compliment of semi-obscured origins...)

You have inspired the spriter in me...

Requesting Rule #1: BE SPECIFIC!!

Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night...
Light a man afire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life... ¬ ¬;

My Resources