C&C: The Cast of Soul Reaver I / Seinarukana (RTP Sprites)

Started by Caro Ru Lushe, February 12, 2008, 05:14:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

Caro Ru Lushe

. . . Ok, so I said I wasn't going to keep Updating and going to work with their sprites >__>;;;

I had an Urge to Fix Lloid & Klyron's Sprite to make them more 100% accurated (Thou they are 75% Accurate)

So, Updated.

Fixed Klyron & Lloid.

Also Added Enishi in his "Rogue" Clothing =X Next Update would Feature Sieg, Malick, New Updated Uriku, Claire & Julian & Remake of Aizen if I can and see if I can make a few more Bad Guys.

Fallen Angel X

You went from like 11 to 31  :o You are a master spriter!!!! I can't sprite  :'(

Calintz

Caro Ru Lushe

Thanx Calintz

I just wish to get my back to work on all of them at once =X

Calintz

Caro Ru Lushe

Well, now all I have to do is post the other 4 I wasn't expecting to make >__>;;;

Two of them used in my signature btw. =X thou I think I should get rid of the Mask.

Calintz

Caro Ru Lushe

Calintz

Calintz

Caro Ru Lushe

::) lol, all that needs to be done is fix a bit to make the pieces more original, but as always, I need that feeling to want to finish them.

Calintz

Caro Ru Lushe

I Agree, yet Might be put a bit on hold <3 I might Add some new ones for the new project.

Valcos

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

dark-archangel

sion : umm,can you notify me when you finish the thief sprite plz :) ?

Vell

hey DAS i noticed you wanted one of your messages to bew typed in red, but that the color thing was messed up, i was gonna fix it then just decided you mgith have done that on purpose and decided to inform you the thign that messed it up was the "s, you dont need them [color= red] and then later /color] is all you need.

see?

Caro Ru Lushe

:-X I made it intentionally, but I change it.

I am still alive >__> my keyboard is a bit dying. Updated, except It'll be put to hold ti'll I get a new Computer

Valcos

I cant remember your last update besides the big winged guys, but the newer characters i see are pretty awesome 8) Are these for your game or just for fun?  :D
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya