Hi

Started by vacancydenied, July 25, 2009, 08:05:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

vacancydenied

I don't always post on these welcome spots but I decided since I am going to be heavily drowning myself with RMXP and taking scripts from here I might as well. So hi all. I am pretty noob to  RMXP and RMVX but have had plenty experience with RM2k/2k3 which doesnt help all too much being that the newer ones have Ruby and a different mapping style. Anyways, I plan to be around for a while so please don't get too crazy if I post noob questions when I cant find answers through searching =).
Nothing goes as planned but I keep going forward.

winkio

Hello and welcome.  You'll definitely like XP as you use it more  ;).

Aqua

Welcome to the forum

GAX

Welcome to the project of chaos, you'll recieve your mandatory uniform, dragunov sniper rifle, and plate of cookies in your inbox upon your declaration of allegiance to Blizzard's nation of awesomeness!

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Starrodkirby86

+1 post count in Welcome :V:

:welcome:

Please enjoy your stay here and extend your knowledge in RPG Maker. :)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

vacancydenied

Thank you guys =). So far RMXP is pretty good. I like it much more than I do VX. The whole Ruby scripting has been giving me headaches but when I get things to work it makes it all worthwhile. Hopefully one day I can come up with my own script that isnt on here and post up here.
Nothing goes as planned but I keep going forward.

Blizzard

:welcome:

Quote from: GuardianAngelX72 on July 25, 2009, 08:34:23 pm
Welcome to the project of chaos, you'll recieve your mandatory uniform, dragunov sniper rifle, and plate of cookies in your inbox upon your declaration of allegiance to Blizzard's nation of awesomeness!

Why didn't I get a Dragunov Sniper Rifle? ;_;
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Hellfire Dragon

:welcome: to Chaos Project 8)

Subsonic_Noise

Welcome to the Blizzard worshiping forum Chaos project. Have a nice time.If you don't, you'll get banned.