Question for everyone

Started by vacancydenied, August 27, 2009, 10:30:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

vacancydenied

I am almost done putting together a website which will include a translation project I am working and more that will come, RPG Maker projects and resources, and a web comic which will probably be at the bottom of the priority list. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has resources or scripts  or anything RPG Maker related that they would like to be included on the website. I don't want anything up unless I have permission to do so. Either post here or pm me if you are interested.

Oh and before I forget, my website and group name is called Meadow Muffin. =)
Nothing goes as planned but I keep going forward.

winkio

Not that I don't like you, but I want all my stuff to stay here, so that I can answer any questions and fully support it.

vacancydenied

That's fine. I could always have it linked here if you want people to know it exists. I mean it's not like my website is going to become popular anytime soon. Chaos Project will have be advertised on my site.

Blizzard

If you're going post my scripts, just make sure to link people back if they need support and to keep the scripts up to date. That's all I ask for.
I can put up an affiliate link when you're done.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

vacancydenied

I was hoping you'd give me permission to post your scripts on my site =). I will of course add Chaos Project to my list of affiliates. Do you have a specific logo you would like me to use?

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.