HOLY SHIT! Blizzard, the SPRITER!

Started by Blizzard, January 12, 2008, 09:17:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

January 12, 2008, 09:17:27 pm Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 06:12:20 am by Blizzard
The battlers were NOT made by me, I merely edited them. But the spritesets are by me. ;)

Rivy: ShowHide

Siegfried: ShowHide

Lucius: ShowHide

Faberell (alternative): ShowHide

Ariana: ShowHide

Nemesis: ShowHide

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

I think you should def. improve some of them before ou release CP. But for the most part, I think you also have spriting down pact!  ;D

Blizzard

I most probably will improve Siegfried someday, but the rest looks fine to me. Especially Faberell, since that spriteset will be visible only during one cutscene. >_>

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

Well, even if just for one scene, ya' know??

Blizzard

But it represents the battler very well, I don't see a problem with it.

Vell

yeah me neither, altho Lucius's one could do with improvement.

Blizzard

Vell

and the shoulders on Riv's CS could be improved, they dont look like the one on his battler

Blizzard

Actually they do, but they simply are not as big, because the proportions of the sprites are different than the battler's anyway. I tried using bigger things, but it looked dumb.

Calintz

I guess if you don't want to.....  :-\

Vell

oh, if it looked dumb then... yeah, I was just saying that in contrast the size differences didnt seem to match up but yeah, it looked dumb, then  yeah, keep as is.

Calintz

At any rate, the battlers are amazing!!

Blizzard

Sure they are. But they are not be me. >.< Hm... I just noticed that I posted the wrong battler of Faberell, the one with the shadow. I'll fix that.

Calintz

Nortos

I like Rivy and Faberell alternative alternative oh and Aiden's pretty cool

Fantasist

I always thought those battlers are awesome. Can you point me where you got them Bliz?

PS: And Aiden's sexy leg still reflects blue light instead of white if it bothers you :P
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

Nah, blue is fine I'd say. I'll see.

Try phanxgames.com, they have the best charset and battler database IMO.

Nortos

yeah I think I saw a few that Blizz uses from that and some he must of recoloured?

Blizzard

Yeah, recolored and edited as well. <3 Photoshop

Nortos

I would of been screwed with my resources without it Oh I suppose paint.net but that isn't; as good :P