Alternate Style Menu Scenes
Authors: Orochii Zouveleki
Type: Custom Menu System
Key Term: Custom Menu System
This script is based on Rune's One Man CMS. Talking about the style. I liked it, and thought that making the rest of the windows in the same "format" was a nice thing to do. So I did it.
I have to say first, that I took some lines from it, and also some others for tinting the background from BlizzABS itself (I wanted to make it a little more coherent with the premenu).
Also, even if it uses the tinted back, it doesn't neccessarily needs the BlizzABS, neither the OneManCMS. But it looks cool with them 8D.
- Centered small squared windows! It has so much style! Awww yiah!
- Item/skill description on item, equip and skill scenes.
- Status screen tries to be a prolongation from the OMCMS menu status (it's not like, if I would be that lazy to copy it and add some more stuff).
- Coherent with OneMan CMS and BlizzABS. But independent from them, in case you want to use them with other main menu and stuff.
- Includes a patch to tint the OneManCMS background (and any other custom menu, by the way).
Blizzard rainbow power ON!
Don't worry, even if database and default scripts are in spanish, the "important" scripts are in english.
Demonstration project, version 1.01 (hosted on MediaFire) (http://www.mediafire.com/?tllxyopbo95c0zr)
You better grab it from the demo, included above.
Add them over main.
If using?, add it over BlizzABS.
If using?, add it below OneManCMS.
See "Config and definitions" for further instructions related to configuration.
Much of it is just plug and play.
Compatible with BlizzABS and OneMan CMS.
Scripts that make changes at Item/Skill/Equip/any other window from menu screens could not be displayed properly/not work. So you have to check for that (CBSs that change item and skill visuals or something). (Almost) any menu behaviour change (update phases) will work fine C:.
Credits and Thanks
- Blizzard and winkio, for the BlizzABS C:.
- Rune and modern algebra, for the One-Man CMS.
- And my dog, because he is a good boy.
Hope it works for you C:. I mean, it works! but I hope that you make a good use of it, and you like it, and make your game with it and become millionaire =D!. And if you do, you can thank me with some millions ;D. Or a cheesecake.
Edit: Aw damn! Wrong section! I know! Sorry!
Not anymore, thanks ForeverZer0 for moving it.
You had it in the right section. Only mods can move topics to the database after ensuring everything is formatted correctly, you can't post there directly.
Anyways, thank you for the script, nice job. :)
One suggestion, perhaps edit to prevent text being cut off and having the icons being drawn over the words.
Probably you refer to the Equip scene... you're right. I will remove the "equip kind" and better give all space for the equipment.
It will show "--None--" for empty slots too, to make it clear that the slot exists.
I'll update soon, thanks for that,