Siblings

Started by Blizzard, June 30, 2009, 03:00:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

I was wondering how many of you actually got siblings. I have a sister who turned 19 years old 2 weeks ago. She's about to finish first year of college. This is her. :)

Spoiler: ShowHide

(If you wanna see more pix, you probably already stalked me on facebook so there you go. :P)

Of course, we had our fights when we were children and stuff. But that's nothing odd for children. She was to visit at my place a few weeks ago. I noticed that she had become more mature. It's kinda weird to see my little sister grow up. It's probably the year of living apart from our parents. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

Well I atually got 4 sisters. lol
My older sisters are 24 and 19 and the younger ones both 5 months (they are twins)
I also had a brother, but he died when he was one month old which was before I was born
so I've never seen him...

Starrodkirby86

Post the picture with Mama Blizzard~

I have one sibling, who's older. She's talented. <3

I'm not posting pictures, by the way. >_>

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

G_G

I have two brothers. One is 7 years old. The others 18 hopefully leaving soon -_- he's a major ass.

But yea I'm in the middle. I get stuck with most of the stuff........chores, shopping yes shopping. My mom makes a list drives me to teh store and makes me go in and get everything >_>, cleaning, cooking.......<_<

Blizzard

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on June 30, 2009, 03:10:16 pm
Post the picture with Mama Blizzard~

Lol, I don't have any pictures of my parents online. xD Here are two more.

This one is about 2 years old I think. Lol, the light makes me look so young.

This is from my sister's last visit.

Lol, at both times I was wearing a beard. She always hated my beard. xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

King Munkey

So Blizzard's sister :naughty:

Anyways yea I have three half brothers 22, 20, and 8. one full blood sister 13

my older half brothers i have only seen once.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

G_G

Not to be mean or anything blizz but that 2nd pic you look so evil and demented. It looks like you have this crazy evil killer look in your eyes *hides in corner* xD lol

Calintz

Well, she's very pretty.
I have 6siblings.

4sisters, and 2brothers.

Hellfire Dragon

I have 2 sisters, 5 months old, six in 3 days, and the other is 11 I think :???: I have 3 brothers, one 12, the other 2 are twins, 10 years old but one of them died after 3 days.

Subsonic_Noise

June 30, 2009, 04:06:14 pm #9 Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 04:11:37 pm by Subsonic_Noise
Quote from: Hellfire Dragon on June 30, 2009, 04:04:45 pm
I have 2 sisters, 5 months old, six in 3 days, and the other is 11 I think :???: I have 3 brothers, one 12, the other 2 are twins, 10 years old but one of them died after 3 days.

lol, another one with two 5 month old sisters?
EDIT:I failed again -._.-

Hellfire Dragon

1 five month old sister :P The other and to correct my post before this, my youngest brother is 9 and my other sister is 10

King Munkey

My sister is on the right her friend on the left.

My little brother. On the left is my sisters friend again.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Blizzard

Quote from: game_guy on June 30, 2009, 03:42:00 pm
Not to be mean or anything blizz but that 2nd pic you look so evil and demented. It looks like you have this crazy evil killer look in your eyes *hides in corner* xD lol

Who knows, maybe I am. <_<;

:xD:

G_G

nice sister munkey, you too blizz both are good looking

Diokatsu

Quote from: Calintz on June 30, 2009, 03:59:49 pm
Well, she's very pretty.
I have 6siblings.

4sisters, and 2brothers.

1 sister, 5 brothers.

Siblings are hot here for some reason D=

Blizzard

Yes, I know. I am the hot sibling of my sister.

... :V:

winkio

2 older brothers, one in college, one graduated.

And wow Blizz, oddly enough, when I logged on this morning, I wondered if you had any siblings...  interesting...

Ryex

I have a sister who is five years older and almost a foot shorter than me :o
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Diokatsu

Quote from: Blizzard on June 30, 2009, 06:23:52 pm
Yes, I know. I am the hot sibling of my sister.

... :V:

Lol. As a fellow man, you're pretty cool looking, my friend.

G_G

@blizz; I think what made you look kinda demented was the beard. Only cuz it reminded me of my character on Fable 2. He had a beard almost exactly like yours and hair almost the same way and he had huge fucking horns but you dont xD