[RMXP] Calintz's Workshop - CLOSED

Started by Calintz, January 09, 2008, 08:05:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

I see...
Well, no skin off my back, just means that sprite becomes open to the public for use and my popularity for making sprites will go up seeing as how a lot of ppl said they liked it.

So I WILL finish that sprite, hell...I might just have to use him in my game!!

Chaze007

im using that Nau-w/e's dueds paladin looking sprite ill use that 1 for the priest or a secret hero or sumthin
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Calintz

Kk, but this sprite still becomes open for the public, since you bailed on the request, ok? I hope you don't mind...

Caro Ru Lushe

Quote from: Dark Angel Sion on February 24, 2008, 08:28:49 pm
Quote from: Calintz16438 on February 21, 2008, 01:26:48 am
Not required...
If you can make your own, thats awesome, I'm just here for those who can't...If you still want to however, that's also fine. :)

ok,  Replacing the catgirl I requested to be change to this one:
Narukana: ShowHide

that would be all, thanks x3

~ Caro Ru Lushe

QuoteToday at 03:17:06 AM Calintz16438 - Request Station is open again...Go ahead, swamp me!!

>.>;;

Calintz

Oh man...
That one is just like Sally's.
I'll try my best, I'll get to work on her down graphics now.

Calintz

@Blizzard:
How is this??
- I reduced the size of the overhanging arm armor.
- I added more saturation to the targeted areas.
- I tried to make the glare "confident" rather than angry.
- I reduced the size of his pauldrons.
- I changed the shape of the overhanging waist armor to compliment his legs more.

>>

BTW:
For those of you interested...The White Hooded Assassin dude's Down Graphics are complete. 2morrow I will finish his sides, and the next day, I will have him completely finished and posted in my resources center for public use...

Caro Ru Lushe

Calintz

That's what I'm talking about!! Thank you...these will help a lot!!

Blizzard

OMG I LOVE YOU!

It's perfect. I have only one suggestion left because I can't exactly imagine how it would look like. Try to make the helmet horizontally a bit smaller. Or try that his face is less covered from the sides. Just to see if it looks better. If not, leave it as it is now. Best is you compare him with another char to see if it's ok and if his head doesn't look too small then. Other than that I can only say that the helmet could have some more texture, but then again, it might not look good.
Great job. *powers up with 3 points* <3
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

Caro Ru Lushe

Vell

welll... for this one, I have no reference at all, only my description.

its not a character that will appear in Tenia Mala, but rather one that will appear ina  game, I might make, but for that I'll need A LOT more graphics than these... and A LOT more effects and stuff, seeing as if i make it, I'm gonna want to go commercial with it...

but anyway

here she is.

ok, pretty much everything is one color, but the color i have in mind is... difficult to describe...

the closest i can coime up with is like a pinkish-purple...

anyway

so her hair is shortish, goes too about her shoulders, all around, and the bangs are kept off to the sides, not in her face

she is about twelve years old

her eyes, are big, but like, empty, as if there is no emotion behind them, soulless, the anime way of having the entire eye be colored in(no highlights) is a way i've thought of having this.

she wears a robe that covers her arms, but has no sleeves, yet she can still take her arms out of it, does that make sense? it has no designs on it, and she is barefoot.

she uses many weapons, but primarily weilds two swords, of the same colro, except the hilt, where its a pure dark purple handle, with a black dragon twisting around it, the blade looks like it's coming out of the dragon's mouth, the dragons head has three curved away from the blade horn-like things, which are right behind the eyes, and the ones closest to the eyes are shorter than the rest, the middle ones are the longest, and the ones farthest from the eyes are about inbetween the size of the other two.

sorry if I ask for too much detail on the blades...

also, the blade glows the same pinkish purple that her hair, eyes, and robe are. except for the hilt, which is where msot of the detail is.

I need a Battler and a Character Sprite, please.

Calintz

@Blizzard:
Wow!! Thnx Blizzard!
I will look into those things for you tonight...

@Ultaflame
What the...Ultaflame!! Lol, I'm not a member of Enterbrain! Haha, I can try though. Sideview Battler I assume?? I can't do normal battlers. I only do pixel art.

Caro Ru Lushe

QuoteSlot #3 = Open - Recipient Bailed

I wonder what those that imply or mean >.>;;

Calintz

It means the person who made the request has become completely inactive on the forums, or they no longer need the sprite...

As I've said though, it's not necessarily a loss, because the sprites become public.

Valcos

I just finished drawing the pic last night ;D...gotta scan then upload it tho :P
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

sure, side view is good, animated, if at all possible? and you can't do reg battlers? dang. I'll have to find someone who can, but for now, Side View would be awesome. i might make the game side view, could you possibly also make a sprite of her in the FE(Fire Emblem) GBA style?

Nortos

dollmage does ps battlers sometimes I think and seaniorsr did but quit, and Calintz you still working on my long ass request?

Calintz

Nortos

Here it's once again Template is this

and here's the sprite I want based on if it's too hard it's ok I'll look for a less detailed charecter

Also it's an archer so it attacks with a bow, this was the hard part I made a battler myself with a scythe but a bow was a bit beyond me