Charac edit & picture creation (& jauge for running in blizzABS)

Started by Sylphe, June 22, 2014, 05:00:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylphe

Hellooooo everyone it's the annoying Sylphe who is requesting some small edits because of his bad experiences :(

Hum first of all, I made this running sprite :
Spoiler: ShowHide
Credits if you Use (I made this sprite in normal stance and attacking -bad- and jumping and defending if you desire and his name is Sylphe ! )
well and I want someone to modify it ... I want my sprite to be more like this :

just small ameliorations would be very appreciated :)

Then I have this image made by Foreverzer0 :

I really like it, and I would like the same effect with "Stanland Madness" typed instead of "Advanced demo title"...

I think that's it ^^ and if you have a script, compatible with BlizzABS, that limit the running time with a jauge bar... I'll love you if you give it to me ! :D
blindly follow his heart can lead to the loss

Sylphe, descendant of Zoldik Family.
Quote from: TedBearTRY KEEP UP

Sylphe

ok I can't see my images in my post ._. is it normal ? (images are dropbox links)

WhiteRose

Quote from: Sylphe on June 22, 2014, 05:01:37 pm
ok I can't see my images in my post ._. is it normal ? (images are dropbox links)

I don't know if Dropbox supports image linking, but if you upload your pictures to a site like Imgur, then it will give you a direct link to the images that you can use. ;)

Sylphe

Oh ok thank you =) I didn't know Imgur.
Well Imgur links for images are in the SPOILERS ^^

G_G

Edited the first post, you have to link the actual image file itself, not the URL to the imgur page.

Sylphe