Alpha Channel Fog / Cloud Graphic

Started by Heretic86, May 03, 2012, 07:18:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Heretic86

I guess I should share this.  Had it laying around for quite some time, but I think it could still be very useful to people.

(right click, save target as, keep the PNG file extension or the Alpha Channel will be destroyed)

Dont worry if your Browser doesnt render it correctly, it renders right in game.

In Game Examples (using RMXP)

Current Scripts:
Heretic's Moving Platforms

Current Demos:
Collection of Art and 100% Compatible Scripts

(Script Demos are all still available in the Collection link above.  I lost some individual demos due to a server crash.)

Calintz

looks great. nice mapping skills also.

Heretic86

I don't know why I didn't mention this earlier, but if you want to see that Alpha Channel Fog in action, check it out in this demo I made a while back.  Its a bit laggy, but other versions that I havent released have taken care of all the lag!

http://www.775.net/~heretic/downloads/rmvx/index.php

You'll have to select Lightgeist Mountain from the initial menu.  I think it provides a pretty spectacular effect!  And, those mapping skills weren't just limited to one screen!  Its a full-on experimental Dungeon!

Mods:  How come this never got moved to Resources?  Do I need to reformat my original post or something?
Current Scripts:
Heretic's Moving Platforms

Current Demos:
Collection of Art and 100% Compatible Scripts

(Script Demos are all still available in the Collection link above.  I lost some individual demos due to a server crash.)