Electrocuted

Started by Blizzard, January 12, 2014, 03:21:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

January 12, 2014, 03:21:13 pm Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 03:57:43 pm by Blizzard
And here it is, the last song I need to finish for Perfect Chaos.

Blizzard Borealis - Electrocuted (Concept Demo)

I'm unsure which way I should take this. I have the rhythmic electro, the cool Goa/Psychedelic part and the nice melodic one. I'd like to use the melodic part maybe in between as an intermezzo, but I think that it feels too different from the rest.

I'd appreciate some feedback and ideas what to do with this. I promised that it will be done by the end of January.

EDIT: I said "fuck it" to the previous concept and came up with something new.

Blizzard Borealis - Electrocuted (New Concept)

EIDT: Aaaaaand I did some more work on it.

Blizzard Borealis - Electrocuted (Improved Concept)

I'm probably still gonna work out something different for the melody. The current one is too simple.

EDIT: And some more work done. I like where this is going.

Blizzard Borealis - Electrocuted (W.I.P. Demo)

It's a bit disjointed and repetitive right now, but that will change obviously.

EDIT: Aaaaaand even more work done.

Blizzard Borealis - Electrocuted (W.I.P. Demo 2)

I have cleaned up most stuff and basically got everything down the way I like it. Now I have to finish off the structure and add some transitions and that should be it. I plan on finishing it tomorrow. I would do it today, but I've kinda had enough music for today. xD

EDIT: Here is the pre-final version of the song. I'm not going to make any major changes from this point on. I personally believe it's a bit repetitive, but that might be, because I'm already sick of this song.

Blizzard Borealis - Electrocuted (Pre-Final)

EDIT: I have decided that this is it, the song is done. Here is the final high quality version. It will be up only for a short time so download it while you can.

Blizzard Borealis - Electrocuted
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

I'm not sure what to say about this song. If has a good flow to it but When I read the name I was expecting something with a bit more electricity. It didn't make me get up and move if you know what I mean.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

PhoenixFire

I like it. It has some feel of energy to it, but as Ryex said, I expected something more like lots of static noise and 'electricity' to it. I think it's great, but I think it needs a new name lolz
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Blizzard

I'm not sure if I can change the name, because it's in my contract like this.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Blizzard

I said "fuck it" to the previous concept and came up with something new.

Blizzard Borealis - Electrocuted (New Concept)

PhoenixFire

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Blizzard

Aaaaaand I did some more work on it.

Blizzard Borealis - Electrocuted (Improved Concept)

I'm probably still gonna work out something different for the melody. The current one is too simple.

Blizzard

January 24, 2014, 04:30:56 pm #7 Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 03:58:18 pm by Blizzard
And some more work done. I like where this is going.

Blizzard Borealis - Electrocuted (W.I.P. Demo)

It's a bit disjointed and repetitive right now, but that will change obviously.

EDIT: Aaaaaand even more work done.

Blizzard Borealis - Electrocuted (W.I.P. Demo 2)

I have cleaned up most stuff and basically got everything down the way I like it. Now I have to finish off the structure and add some transitions and that should be it. I plan on finishing it tomorrow. I would do it today, but I've kinda had enough music for today. xD

EDIT: Here is the pre-final version of the song. I'm not going to make any major changes from this point on. I personally believe it's a bit repetitive, but that might be, because I'm already sick of this song.

Blizzard Borealis - Electrocuted (Pre-Final)

EDIT: I have decided that this is it, the song is done. Here is the final high quality version. It will be up only for a short time so download it while you can.

Blizzard Borealis - Electrocuted

WhiteRose

Saved and scattered among my playlists. Masterful work as always, Blizz!