Recent posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
Chat / Re: Happy new year
Last post by KK20 - January 02, 2022, 07:26:45 pm
Happy 2020 part 3 :)

Best of luck on another productive year.
Chat / Happy new year
Last post by SolarisSpell - January 02, 2022, 01:09:00 pm
Happy new year everyone!

My game is turning out to be better than it would have been had I not found this forum.

I started my project long time ago, but I stopped as I felt it was a mess and I was unable to do what I wanted to do. Now I've been working a lot in it for more than a year and I like what it has become. And it's thanks to you all that I found the tools to make it so and the help I needed when I asked for it.

So even if none here plays the game, know that I'm really grateful and you will be in my 'special thanks' (both in-game and personally).

Happy new year.
I wish you the best.
Tutorial Database / Re: [XP] RMXPAce -- Using the ...
Last post by KK20 - December 27, 2021, 03:01:03 pm
For some reason the .ini file was marked as read-only. It also was looking for RGSS401E instead of 104E.

Doesn't seem to be any different than the first demo you made other than just replacing the Scripts.rxdata file.
Tutorial Database / Re: [XP] RMXPAce -- Using the ...
Last post by PhoenixFire - December 27, 2021, 04:31:07 am
New version of demo project, with latest version of XPAce, and a custom launcher based on the F0 one: https://rmxpace.com/downloads/XPAceDemoProject.zip

Also henlo, I'm back. Again. :wave:
Script Troubleshooting / Re: MCES - Error when Saving
Last post by Barabian - December 06, 2021, 05:18:44 am
Thanks. You're irreplaceable.
Last post by KK20 - December 03, 2021, 02:35:27 am
Issue is caused by Game_Event having an instance variable containing a Sprite object. This Sprite is only created when the \msg[Name] command is used in MCES.

Overall, the script is poorly designed and should be rewritten. I managed to at least remove the instance variable from Game_Event and have Sprite_Character be solely responsible for it, as it should.

For whatever reason, CP screams at me for a hacking attempt when posting the script, so pastebin link it is...
https://pastebin.com/raw/zRqc9R0r
Last post by KK20 - December 02, 2021, 12:52:59 am
I am unable to reproduce the issue in both XP and XPA. Send me your Scripts.rxdata file.
Last post by Barabian - December 01, 2021, 05:10:35 pm
Yes i am sure. I checked on a clean project, only XPA + Mouse Controller by Blizzard v2.3 + MCES v1.74
Last post by KK20 - December 01, 2021, 03:46:15 pm
Did you confirm this isn't a problem in XP? Are you using other scripts that affect save data? I'll take a look later today.
Script Troubleshooting / MCES - Error when Saving
Last post by Barabian - December 01, 2021, 06:13:01 am
Split topic from XPA - KK20

I have a compatibility problem with the Nathmatt MCES script. The error occurs while saving the game: no marshall_dump is defined for class MCES::Msg_Sprite. I don't know what to do with it.

MCES link
Pages1 2 3 ... 10