[RESOLVED]Idle Animation...

Started by Calintz, January 31, 2009, 10:36:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

winkio

yes, just so that people don't have to download the demo if they don't want to.

Calintz

Good choice, and you will be added to my projects special thanks and script credits in 2.5secs...

Thank you Winkio...

Starrodkirby86

So does that mean this topic is finally resolved? If so, Calintz you should add a [Resolved] Tag. :P

Why am I not doing it? Because I know you're a big boy Derek. :)

This script is extremely useful to have, I know that for a fact. Though I also know someone evented something like this...but hey, scripts are cool. :x

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Calintz

Haha, I forgot to add the resolved...I'm sorry StarrodKirby!! Right now =)

Fantasist

I for some reason never touched this feature. *powers up winkio*

@winkio: You should post this in the scripts section or request Bliz to add it to Tons. Good job :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Calintz

Ton, tons, tons!!
That would be great, because then maybe Blizzard would make it 100%compatible with the caterpillar script!! =)

winkio

Ugh, I don't want to go through all that trouble for 48 lines right now.  Especially when I'm desperately trying to finish the intro of my game, since I got behind schedule over the weekend :(.  I will sometime soon, though.

Calintz

winkio

This is a massive gravedig, but someone messaged me on discord about fixing this script to be compatible with caterpillar ghosts.  I updated the script and put it in it's own thread here: https://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,16211.0.html