Blizz-ABS HUD Request Station

Started by winkio, October 05, 2009, 11:57:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

winkio

So I got caught up in a comp sci project, but I'm done now, so back to finishing the HUD.  This weekend it should be done ;).

TheRexion

Quote from: winkio on November 17, 2009, 11:23:25 pm
So I got caught up in a comp sci project, but I'm done now, so back to finishing the HUD.  This weekend it should be done ;).

???
What happened to "this weekend"?
Not complaining, just want to know.

winkio

That weekend ended up going horribly wrong.  I thought that I would have tons of freetime after finishing that project but instead, I got hit with 2 exams and another project :(

Nevertheless, excuses are excuses, and I have finals coming up, so I really need to finish it within a week.

Oh, and its great to keep checking in every week or two like you are :)

legacyblade

Just to let you know, I will do my happy dance once you get to mine. It's something very few have the pleasure of witnessing.

nathmatt

just checking on the progress on mine
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

G_G

about 60% done, wont get back to it for awhile, I've got other requests I still gotta do sorry

winkio

December 05, 2009, 03:15:49 pm #86 Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 05:26:02 pm by winkio
@therexion: I finished all the displays, now I just have to clean it up a little bit and make sure there are no bugs :)

EDIT: Okay, it should be completely finished.  I'll upload the project, and then you have a week to try it out and make sure that everything works right.  I'll pm you the upload link.

EDIT2:  legacyblade, it's your turn!  Your request is detailed enough that I don't need any additional info, so I'll start working on it!

G_G

@nathmat: I cant find the script anywhere. Not sure what happened to it.
I'm going to have to start completely over sorry :(

I'll get it done though!

legacyblade

@winko, that's awesome :D Can't wait to see how it turns out.

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

legacyblade

Just checking in to see the status on my hud.

winkio

December 15, 2009, 07:37:46 pm #91 Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 10:32:18 pm by winkio
I left my laptop power cable at college, so I can't work on anything until I get a new one...

EDIT: okay, got a new cable, I'll let know how it goes.

legacyblade

Ok. No prob. I'm really glad you're working on it :D

G_G

@nathmatt about 35% completed D: I'm doing terrible arent I :'(

element

Could you guys place me in the waiting list ?

I'm making a game called Element Island (hmm.. where did I saw that name before ?)
I'd like a hud like this Mockup I made :
Spoiler: ShowHide

Parts :
Red SP bar   (round could be tricky I think)
Green HP bar
Blue XP bar
Players name -> max 10 digits
Players Level/LV -> max 3 digits   (I use script to make the player max have level 100)
2 hotkey icons for Item and Skill

This gif should show you how it would work :

The minimap you can leave as default.

I think you can base this on the Z-hud

In game screen :

It would be cool If you scripting gods could make this for me.
When you need graphics just let me know!

Aqua

That hp looks hard... O.o

Would it be the area of a sector formula? XD

(2pi*r^2)/(hp.to_f/max_hp*360).to_i

Edit:
Getting some evil ideas for a HUD of mine now >.<

winkio

You're on the list :)

@Aqua: don't you remember the skill/item recharge script I did?  That had a rotating cooldown display, very similar to this.  It's not bad at all.

Aqua

Ah right right...
But wouldn't it lag? XD

*imagines a bar that's in the shape of sinx + x*
:3

element

cant you also use pictures for the hud ?
so I can change the colors when I want.
I'm not that sure about the colors now you know  :wacko:

TheRexion

Quote from: winkio on December 05, 2009, 03:15:49 pm
@therexion: I finished all the displays, now I just have to clean it up a little bit and make sure there are no bugs :)

EDIT: Okay, it should be completely finished.  I'll upload the project, and then you have a week to try it out and make sure that everything works right.  I'll pm you the upload link.

AWESOME, THANKX!
I have been gone for awhile so I haven't been able to check back,
But this Rox!  I'll test it as soon as possible!