[XP] Tons of Add-ons

Started by Blizzard, January 09, 2008, 08:50:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

I haven't had the time to add a counter attack script.

No, only standing frames, hence the name "Non-Action BS".

And no, you won't.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Punn

Question: Does the passive skill also give stats? When its
  • its auto-grant and when its [-] it grows a little resistant?

Blizzard

They apply an additional effect. Every other effect is unaffected. That means that both effects apply. If you have equipment with extra STR, you will get both bonuses, if they are of the opposite sign, they subtract from each other.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

drahc

Quote from: Blizzard on August 10, 2008, 09:06:53 pm
Not necessary. My actual problem is my monthly bandwidth. Uploading all my stuff twice each time (once my site, once yours) would eat it away even faster. -_-

@drahc: Would complicated thing imensely. Even if I manage that system, it would lag like hell.

maybe i was dreaming to much hehehehe. Well how about a minigame like a card battle or something is it possible? i think it's a great addition to your BABS. Thanks.

Blizzard

This is a completely differemt system. But you actually can use an additional battle system if it's carried out in the battle scene. i.e. you can easily use the DBS.

Fantasist

Bug Report: Death Image not working with Center Battlers, image is not being centered.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

I'll fix it in the next release. :3

Shadonking

when i go into the menu then options and try to change bar opicity in game is comes up with an error wich is

Tons of addons part 1 line 1744

cannot convert nil into string.

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Satoh

Quote from: shadonking on August 19, 2008, 03:57:08 pm
when i go into the menu then options and try to change bar opicity in game is comes up with an error wich is

cannot convert nil into string.

I get errors like that a lot when I put scripts in the wrong order, are you sure you have it in the right place?

And have you configured everything? (those are what causes 80% of my issues)
Requesting Rule #1: BE SPECIFIC!!

Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night...
Light a man afire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life... ¬ ¬;

My Resources

Blizzard

Also don't forget that it sorrupts your old savegames and you have to use it with a new game after adding the scripts.

Shadonking

i have put it in the correct order and place and its nothing to to with the saves, its the extra feature in options with the different types of bars wich works and the bar opacity which doesnt. and i have changed nothing in the script.

]

rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

Blizzard

Remove that add-on temporarily / comment it out to find the real cause of the bug and post the new error message. I have to make text shading add-on that way so you can't disable it in-game. -_- It just catches too often the errors of other scripts.

legacyblade

It is. I got the same error message and forgot to report it. When I took out the opacity option, I never got it again. So the error IS caused by the opacity setting

Blizzard

The questions is which part of it.

Shadonking

what part of the script should i comment/ delete. i cant find the correct area

]

Blizzard

Quote from: Blizzard on August 19, 2008, 06:54:15 pm
Remove that add-on temporarily / comment it out to find the real cause of the bug and post the new error message. I have to make text shading add-on that way so you can't disable it in-game. -_- It just catches too often the errors of other scripts.

Or have you forgotten where you are getting the error?

Quote from: Blizzard on August 19, 2008, 06:54:15 pm

Shadonking

no i nidnt know where the bar opasity was in the script but its ok becuase iv found it now and iv disabled it and its working fine now

]

Blizzard

August 20, 2008, 11:36:10 am #177 Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 11:36:43 am by Blizzard
Quote from: shadonking on August 19, 2008, 03:57:08 pm

This is the Simple Text Shade add-on, NOT the bar opacity whatever because there is no "bar opacity" add-on. (-_-) Well, when people don't care to read what I say or do what I say to fix a bug, then I should stop wasting my time by posting.

legacyblade

to fix the bug, you just remove the bar opacity option in storm-tronics, just search through the code until you find the "options" section.

Blizzard

Quote from: shadonking on August 20, 2008, 09:42:52 am
no i nidnt know where the bar opasity was in the script but its ok becuase iv found it now and iv disabled it and its working fine now

He already did instead of helping me identify the bug.