Shalaren's Shop (RE-OPEN)

Started by Shalaren, February 27, 2011, 03:14:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AliveDrive

Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Shalaren

Quote from: AliveDrive on March 02, 2011, 11:40:24 pm
8-O

That is perfect thanks!

Glad you like it :)
Quote from: Shalaren on March 02, 2011, 08:24:08 pm
@The Niche
umm you'd like it kinda like, a Mechanical Like?
Ill try looking for a base for the skull since Ive never done one :P

Quote from: Rose Guardian on March 02, 2011, 05:11:47 pm
You're title screens are cool Shalaren.  Could you make me a title screen please?
Here's the details:
Title: Orion X
Text: Whatever you think would look good
Style: Futuristic
Colors: Basicly Cold Colors
Can't really think of much so I'll leave the rest up to you.

Before I start on the screen I need you to accept the Logo. DO YOU APPROVE?

also Tuggernuts, if you wont respond by tommorow. Ill consider your request as DONE.

The Niche

Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

cyclope

Hi I want to request a logo and title screen for my game Colors. I want my title screen to be mysterious, abstract, and to involve in some way plants or threes.
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Rose Guardian

Quote from: Rose Guardian on March 02, 2011, 05:11:47 pm
You're title screens are cool Shalaren.  Could you make me a title screen please?
Here's the details:
Title: Orion X
Text: Whatever you think would look good
Style: Futuristic
Colors: Basicly Cold Colors
Can't really think of much so I'll leave the rest up to you.

Before I start on the screen I need you to accept the Logo. DO YOU APPROVE?

also Tuggernuts, if you wont respond by tommorow. Ill consider your request as DONE.
[/quote]

[/quote]
That's cool thanks!

Spaceman McConaughey

It looks great. And yeah, I'd say it's done. Nothing more needs to be done, as I am just taking the layout you did ands adding my own effects in with a font.

I will credit you for the logo concept. ;3

Shalaren

alright I didnt have any time yesterday, I'll be starting now for these requests I didnt get done.

@The Niche
Just like for everyone, you can change the logo in a way if you want, your request is still on. anywho
you like?

to dark? to much glow? itll be easy to change so just let me know.

@Rose Guardian
here's a little something

and title
Spoiler: ShowHide

hope you like it.

@cyclope
you are required to have 180+ posts

Starrodkirby86

Now, I'm not Niche here or anything, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt if I gave my input on his logo... owo;

Well, first off, I really love it. It's so pleasing and the blending options are just spectacular. The background symbol though seems to be too translucent and makes the text a little hard to read. I suggest making that more transparent...

Of course, it's up to Niche, but I'm just sayin'. x:

Other than that, <3

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Shalaren

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on March 05, 2011, 02:42:11 am
Now, I'm not Niche here or anything, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt if I gave my input on his logo... owo;

Well, first off, I really love it. It's so pleasing and the blending options are just spectacular. The background symbol though seems to be too translucent and makes the text a little hard to read. I suggest making that more transparent...

Of course, it's up to Niche, but I'm just sayin'. x:

Other than that, <3

Actually I agree with you :P but, if you put the logo on a background, the words become easier to read, altough it wouldnt be hard at all to change its opacity, so im just waiting for Niche to decide ^^,

Also thank you! I'm happy people like my designs.

megaman30796

can u get me a game over screen with fighter01 being down in a medieval war?
"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

Shalaren

Quote from: megaman30796 on March 05, 2011, 02:53:32 am
can u get me a game over screen with fighter01 being down in a medieval war?

um. ok  :huh:

megaman30796

im pretty sure i said that in the second post of this topic.
"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

Shalaren

Quote from: megaman30796 on March 05, 2011, 09:50:31 am
im pretty sure i said that in the second post of this topic.

wait u mean use sprites in the screen? if so then I dont do such things, to many small objects to move around, if you want me to use sprites, you make the out look and Ill put the effects and words... as I already said before, I dont deal with pixels.

incase you guys missed it
Quote from: Shalaren on March 05, 2011, 02:38:37 am
alright I didnt have any time yesterday, I'll be starting now for these requests I didnt get done.

@The Niche
Just like for everyone, you can change the logo in a way if you want, your request is still on. anywho
you like?

to dark? to much glow? itll be easy to change so just let me know.

@Rose Guardian
here's a little something

and title
[spoiler]

hope you like it.[/center]

@cyclope
you are required to have 180+ posts
[/quote][/spoiler]

megaman30796

no, i don't want sprites. i asked 2 things on the second post

1.if u could do sprites which you dont so nvm

2.if u could do a gameover screen with fighter01 falling in battle(not using sprites but just simple shadows or figures)

i asked 2 different things so dont get em confused.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: megaman30796 on March 05, 2011, 08:19:14 pm
no, i don't want sprites. i asked 2 things on the second post

1.if u could do sprites which you dont so nvm

2.if u could do a gameover screen with fighter01 falling in battle(not using sprites but just simple shadows or figures)

i asked 2 different things so dont get em confused.

How about you work on not being a dick to those who make you wonderful things, dick?

megaman30796

he's confused so i explained what i want 2 him. the main question is what's wrong with u?

ForeverZer0

It would likely be in both your best interests to not respond in this topic again and drop it. Pretend neither one posted anything. Just advice.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

megaman30796

yeah. anything i post, that guy over there must intefere and insult.

Shalaren

cause of these useless posts I have a feeling people missed their logo's xD

@The niche

Reminder, you call allways ask me to edit it in case the symbol makes it hard to read.

@Rose Guardian

and your title

new made logo for @Tuggernuts :D

im starting to get reall good at this ^^

@megaman30796 Ill play around with this and see what I can do.

megaman30796

thank you! but pls understand that i dont mean any negative things 2 u. these guys r always twisting up the stories.