Screenshot Thread

Started by Nortos, January 08, 2008, 02:24:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Landith

Great actually, except for the plant thing that SRK mentioned, but that's okay since your going to add more plants.

Calintz

Not more plants necessarily...they are just place holders for whatever I do decide to incorporate into the tileset next.

**You know...that tileset is available for use in my random resource thread.

Landith

I know.
I'm going to use it in Breakdown :P

I just have to finish Blizz-ABS Tutorial before I start to work on it again.

Calintz

Nice, nice...
I am going to post my advanced inn event system here in a minute XD.

Sally

i like the new house,

maybe take the teddy bear out of the boy's room?
the tv look sa little to wide in the left room

but besides that i love it,
and as for the tileset,
its very nice, i like it that it dosnt have somethign in the center, and love that font.

Calintz

The tv is supposed to be a plasma, but maybe it isn't that good, lol.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sally

Calintz

March 15, 2009, 02:47:51 pm #328 Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 02:49:02 pm by Calintz16438
Quote from: Susys on March 15, 2009, 02:35:23 pm
its just epic.

...I have nothing to say XD!! Lmao
May we all bow down!! Lol, it's really good Blizzard.

**Have you ever considered adding a little light or shade to those yellow tiles? It could help the map look better.

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

LMAO!! GRAY!! HAHA...
Anyway, I think you could improve your character sprites just a little bit too, but seeing as how you are retiring RMXP, that would be senseless.

**Also, I think your skills as a spriter may often be overlooked O.o!! Those sprites are awesome!!
**The animations do slightly veer away from the default RTP, but not so much as to be distracting. Instead the flow together quite nicely.

GREAT JOB Blizzard!!

Blizzard

Calintz

Do you mean adding weapons to the charasprites??
**Are the glows and auras separate animations??

Blizzard

Yes, I meant that. But this isn't the case here. xD

Leximus is using a charge sprite animation featuring his stance, the weapon and the glowing energy thing on the tip of his sword. The energy flow around his body is an animation that is used during his charging. Yes, I use sprites and animations. ^_^

Rivy on the other side has already fired his energy projectile which left a burst behind his body as you can see. Also you can see the light from the energy projectile reflecting on Rivy's front. ^_^ And obviously he's holding his scythe in his right hand.

Calintz

Very nice, this is the same method I use. Creates for very nice and efficient character animations.

Blizzard

It looks amazing when using the cluster damage plugin. o.o;

Calintz

Cluster Damage Plug-in?? O.o

Blizzard

I made it for NAMK. I was considering to either release it as official plugin or as built-in feature. You get more than 1 damage text flying around from attacks when it's active. I'll do it after he releases Anima fully.

Calintz

Lol, that sound cool!!
But is it only for BABS??

Blizzard