Nintendo 3ds for Sale (used)

Started by Zexion, September 23, 2013, 09:36:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Zexion

September 23, 2013, 09:36:26 pm Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 05:30:30 am by Zexion
I mentioned it a while back, but some might not have read it. Incase you didn't I mentioned that I will be selling my 3ds at christmas after I get either a 2ds or 3dsXL. If I get one sooner then I could sell it before, but otherwise I have to wait till I save enough (which will be christmas lol). I've included an album of pictures which you can see here.

I'm including:
1 x 3ds (aqua)
1 x Wall Charger
1 x Cobalt Blue Aluminum Case
1 x Clear Plastic Case
1 x Wrist Strap
1 x Carrying Case (1 pouch, 2 zippers)
1 x Extra Stylus (one also included inside ds)
1 x Original 2GB SD Card

I'm putting this up to see who offers the highest amount, and so everyone will know who is getting it, etc. If you are interested post your offers below, and if you decide not to then go ahead and make a post in this thread :D

NOTICE:
Though this ds has ambassador status, it will NOT be included with it. I am doing a system swap because I have made purchases on nintendo's eShop, and would like to keep them. If you offer a high enough price for it though I will consider just leaving it all there. Ambassador's program gives a free download of 20 games (which I already dl'ed) lol. Just incase you want to know what you'd get for paying extra; I've made a list (the list also includes games that I've purchased).
Spoiler: ShowHide
Ambassador

• 3d Classics - Excitebike

• Super Mario Bros. - Virtual Console (NES)

• The Legend of Zelda - (NES)

• Metroid - (NES)

• Ice Climbers - (NES)

• Yoshi - (NES)

• Donkey Kong JR. - (NES)

• Wrecking Crew - (NES)

• Balloon Fight - (NES)

• NES Open - (NES)

• Zelda II: The Adventure of Link - (NES)

• Wario Ware Inc - (GBA)

• Mario Vs. Donkey Kong - (GBA)

• The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap - (GBA)

• Metroid Fusion - (GBA)

• F-Zero - (GBA)

• Yoshi's Island / Super Mario Adventure 3 - (GBA)

• Kirby & The Amazing Mirror - (GBA)

• Fire Emblem - (GBA)

• WarioLand 4 - (GBA)

• Mario Kart Super Circuit - (GBA)

Purchased Apps

• Colors 3d

• Escapee GO!

• Arcade Bowling

• Learning Piano Vol. 2 (oops I totally didn't know there was a vol. 1)

Bonus / Demos

• Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition

• Kingdom Hearts 3D - Demo - x 21

• Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Demo - x 29

• Ambassador Certificate

Current Bid
none

G_G

As stated before, $130 would be my highest bid.

Zexion

Alright :D I added you to the current bid

Zexion

Just to let everyone know, gameus is no longer buying it because of a surprise he got haha. That means it's up for grabs again. I'm considering lowering the price if you pay shipping.
$100-$120 + $10 shipping for non-ambassador
$130+ & $10 shipping for ambassadors

The reason I've decided to lower the price is because I've almost got enough for an XL on my own.

WhiteRose

I was actually looking at the prices of a 3DS today, since I was interested in playing the new Pokemon game, and this looks like a great deal! Unfortunately, I personally probably won't be able to bid on it, seeing as my money is all headed towards school and rent at the moment, but I definitely recommend it to anyone else who might be interested in a 3DS. :)

Zexion

Thanks rose :P
But I've managed to sell it on eBay already :D