RPG Maker Scripts / [XP][VX][VXA] Particle Emissor
« Last post by orochii on August 14, 2018, 11:28:10 PM »
Particle Emissor
Authors: Orochii Zouveleki
Version: 0.5a
Type: Visual Object Class
Key Term: Misc Add-on

Introduction

Sometimes referred to as particle system, this is more like an utility for now but it's a class to be used in order to add particle effects to your game. It includes a lot of properties for your particles and I think it's pretty capable of doing some stuff. Might be kind of hard to use though, especially since I haven't made a proper easy integration with, say, maps and battles. But a capable scripter should be able to gie this thing a good use.

Features

• Make a particle emitter
  • Customize particle emitter shape and emission properties (interval, particles per second, etc).
  • Support for both constant emission and particle bursts (bursts can also use additional images).
  • Properties for particles, such as size, speed, acceleration, rotation, color... Each of these can vary through the particle lifespan.

Screenshots

Demo

Particles.7z (~200Kb)
Particles.rb

Script

(click to show/hide)

Instructions

<HERE OR REDIRECT TO THE SCRIPT IF THERE ARE SOME>

Compatibility

<PLEASE LIST AS MANY COMPATIBILITY ISSUES AS YOU CAN IF THERE ARE ANY>

Credits and Thanks

• Unity, I tried ripping off as much as possible.

Author's Notes

License is Creative Commons 0. Free for use, commercial or non-commercial. You can use, share, modify it. Whatever. :^)
A lot of comments are in Spanish. Sorry! Had no time to change it. But other comments are in English just because. So there is some balance! (?)
Script Troubleshooting / Re: [Resolved] Blizz ABS Animation Stack
« Last post by KK20 on August 10, 2018, 10:09:01 PM »
Dunno what you mean. In your project, the animation ID 92 "ST Dazzle" has no sound effects in it.
RMXP Script Database / Re: [XP] Blizz ABS BattleCry
« Last post by lilbrudder917 on August 10, 2018, 07:57:24 PM »
The link to the script download page gives an error. Could this link be fixed or is there another way to get this script?

Hey, the script can be found at https://pastebin.com/qnizUWCt
RMXP Script Database / Re: [XP] Blizz ABS BattleCry
« Last post by CriticalHit on August 10, 2018, 07:51:46 PM »
The link to the script download page gives an error. Could this link be fixed or is there another way to get this script?
Script Troubleshooting / Re: [Resolved] Blizz ABS Animation Stack
« Last post by CriticalHit on August 10, 2018, 06:09:06 PM »
For some reason the dazzle animation sound wasn't playing. All the other animation sounds work though. Thank you very much for your help. This issue has been holding me up for a while.  :)
Script Troubleshooting / Re: Blizz ABS Animation Stack
« Last post by KK20 on August 10, 2018, 04:17:03 AM »
Using your project, I made an event add Stun and Stealthed to the actor as these were using animations that played sounds. Worked fine on my end.

Can you create a demo of the situation you are experiencing? Again, I'm not really working with much information to go off of here.
« Last post by CriticalHit on August 09, 2018, 06:32:11 PM »
Thank you! That seems to work. Before I close this topic, I notice that it only cycles through the state animations and does not play the sound associated with each animation. Is there a way to have the sounds played with each animation?
« Last post by KK20 on August 09, 2018, 01:17:43 AM »
Did you not click the link I provided? After doing that, I was able to get past the title screen.

Also, it's better that you can provide the error message so that I'm not working in the dark here.
« Last post by CriticalHit on August 08, 2018, 05:31:53 PM »
I added tons of add-ons parts 2 and 3 in the correct order and get an error in Blizz ABS part 2. I posted a new commit in the Github repo I posted above. Any suggestions on what is going on?
« Last post by KK20 on August 08, 2018, 04:10:04 AM »
https://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,23.0.html

and

Quote from: Blizzard
Author's Notes

Tons of Add-ons HAS TO be used as a 3-part script because of a weird behavior of RMXP during bug detection. Insert the 3 parts in the correct order and the system should work without problems. DO NOT remove any of the parts! Tons of Add-ons NEEDS ALL 3 PARTS to work properly and with other systems.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10