Free Steam Keys

Started by G_G, June 26, 2013, 12:19:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

orochii

The Superbrothers one didn't worked either, but it's fine, I take it as gambling xD. Sooo... can I have DoubleFine Protos? I'm pretty interested on them. Dunno if I've waited enough.

Salut,
OZ

G_G

You should have told me. If a key doesn't work, the least I can do is send another game key instead. I'll PM it to ya. Sorry guys, I had so many keys at one point in time it was hard to keep track. >.<

Praelium

I saw some videos of Shank and Shank 2 and would love the key of Shank.

G_G

September 14, 2013, 06:58:53 pm #63 Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 07:16:51 pm by gameus
Sent and updated. Also buying Two Weekly sales and another Humble Bundle 9 right now. Expect more keys within the next 3 hours.

EDIT: Added a bunch more keys guys!

GAX

Brutal Legend, because I need to feel the metal!

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Praelium

Quote from: gameus on September 14, 2013, 06:58:53 pm
Sent and updated. Also buying Two Weekly sales and another Humble Bundle 9 right now. Expect more keys within the next 3 hours.

How do these bundles work? It says pay what you want and stuff, but I have no idea how it actually works. Could you clear it up a bit?

G_G

http://humblebundle.com/

You pay what you want for DRM free games. Pay more than a dollar you get Steam keys, pay more than the average and you get a couple of bonus games. And they all usually ship with soundtracks.

They also have a weekly sale every (usually) thursday.

GAX

Quote from: Praelium on September 14, 2013, 07:16:45 pm
Quote from: gameus on September 14, 2013, 06:58:53 pm

How do these bundles work? It says pay what you want and stuff, but I have no idea how it actually works. Could you clear it up a bit?

Put simply, for the basic games you name your price and buy it through paypal.  There is a minimum $1 required to get Steam keys, and then there's the "Average" price, which if you meet or surpass it you get bonus games.

Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

GAX

48 hours, I'll take Duke Nu...just kidding, I wouldn't do that to Praelium (unless they miss out a second time).

I'll go for Mark of the Ninja, even though I'm a fan of Duke.

orochii

Sweet Jesus! Gameus, thanks! Just wanted to say, I've been little busy.
Now, can I ask for the Eets Munchies Beta? I don't know why I love prototypes and betas so much x'D!. I've seen a video of Brazen too, and it seemed nice, but there's no news about it apparently... :C.

Salut,
OZ

Praelium

48 hours, also with my Duke question  :^_^':

Can I have Hard Reset Extended Edtion?

Pnill

Can I have Trine 2 Complete Story please? (:

GAX

*Steals Hard Reset from Praelium*

In all seriousness tho, I do love me some crazy ass FPS action and I'm takin this.

Neoend

Toki Tori for me if thats alright  :)
Hey! if you like webcomics and other fun distractions check out my site:
www.laforix.com

G_G

Sent and updated guys! Sorry about the wait.

Praelium

Almost done playing Shank!
Shank 2 pl0x

G_G

Sent and updated. :3 Also, the Humble Bundle added new games, I'll be updating the topic sometime today.

Blizzard

September 20, 2013, 02:58:24 pm #77 Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 03:00:32 pm by Blizzard
What games did they add? I would be interested in FEZ if none of the newer games aren't my thing.

EDIT: I just checked their site. If you're adding Limbo, I want it.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Praelium

Quote from: Blizzard on September 20, 2013, 02:58:24 pm
What games did they add? I would be interested in FEZ if none of the newer games aren't my thing.

EDIT: I just checked their site. If you're adding Limbo, I want it.

Limbo indeed looks nice! If you play it, tell me what you think about the game!

G_G

Updated with new games. Sent Limbo to Blizzard.