Free Steam Keys

Started by G_G, June 26, 2013, 12:19:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GAX

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

G_G

Neoend

September 21, 2013, 01:28:44 am #82 Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 01:30:05 am by Neoend
 i would very much like the remaining Bastion as well :)
Hey! if you like webcomics and other fun distractions check out my site:
www.laforix.com

G_G

Now there are two LIMBO keys again, Blizzard decided to buy the Humble Bundle as well, and he donated keys to the cause! He donated Trine 2, Rocketbird, Eets Munchies, and A Virus Named TOM. They've been added to the topic.

Also sent Bastion to Neoend.

Praelium

Moshan

I would appreciate if I can get FEZ. Looks very fun!

G_G

Magus

Damn, I missed Bastion xD.  May I have Trine 2: Complete Story, if possible?
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Pnill

May I have Rocketbirds please?

Praelium

Can I have Rocketbirds too? (There's a co-op. Hint.)

G_G

winkio

Thread is stickied due to popularity

G_G

Thanks winkio. I was actually just thinking about that today, lol.

GAX

Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

G_G

GAX

Easily more than 48 hours, putting in a request for Serious Sam HD 1.

G_G

PhoenixFire

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Praelium

Swords and Soldiers please (:

G_G

Will send keys tomorrow. Kinda busy today.