Guitar Hero (woot woot)

Started by G_G, March 08, 2009, 03:06:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

March 09, 2009, 10:41:07 pm #20 Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 12:22:07 am by game_guy
Oh by the way this includes some modded scripts and some snippets and stuffs. Anyways failure thing is implemented and now am trying to get multiplier :P

ITS DONE NOW OPEN FOR BETA TESTERS!!!!!!
When beta testing is over it will be released with a video tutorial on how to setup everything.

Calintz

G_G

Oh yes I will update screenies tomorrow Imma have to get to bed now.

Also theres is one downside when all three windows are on the map
Score Window - Displays Score
Rock Score - Like the rock meter. It reaches zero and you fail
Multiplier - Shows multiplier

All three of these on at once lag like hell. So Beta testers are open but I need to fix a few things before I can give it to the testers.

tSwitch

I'd likely beta test...and try to fix it up while I'm testing it... :shy:

so it's up to you if you want me to test or not.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Sally

Diokatsu

Landith

You already know I'm in this :)

G_G

All beta testing slots are closed. I just have to fix a few things up and add some new graphics and it'll be ready. I'll pm the demo to everyone who is a beta tester.

Calintz

Looking forward to seeing this.

Sally

G_G

All beta testers when you get the system it will be encrypted :P I need you to report any bugs you get here besides teh bug "I hit the note right on but it didnt work" or anything like that. Just post bugs with scripts and events and anything that could be improved.

I'm about done with releasing the beta :P

Calintz

This is good news...
Great minigame you have here. I can't wait to try it when the BETA testing is done.

G_G

well feel free to try the junky old demo if you want xD unless you haved :P

Calintz

G_G

Sad to say it but I might not get the beta version til tomorrow. :( But I'll try to get it done today. The lag problem is killing me.

Sally

anything we could to to help?

Calintz

Well. It matters not the wait XD

Sally

lol yeah but im getting tired.

G_G

March 10, 2009, 09:04:20 pm #38 Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 09:40:40 pm by game_guy
Beta Testers I am uploading the beta now. There will be an improved stage in a public release. Sorry for a large size but its the songs. :P If you dont want to download because of size well then sorry.

Like I said earlier its encrypted only because its not quite complete.

EDIT: Found a few bugs. I am now uploading it this very second. Its 25 MB and it shouldnt take too long to download.

Beta Testers STart betaing because I sent all beta testers the beta. Post any bugs please.

Calintz

So then the BETA version has been released?