[XP] Achievements Script

Started by G_G, April 20, 2009, 01:18:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

That won't even do it either. You have to edit several lines to get icons bigger then 24x24 to work. I plan on updating this script to allow users to have any size icon.

JellalFerd

You sure?
Aside from the cursor's interference, it does show the full icon.
QuoteFrank says:
But obviously they put on that shirt on in the morning.
Hmmm..
Booty shirts are nice.
Depends on the girl.
Jellal says:
booty shirts
lolwut

G_G

Not always. First the bitmap's height is generated from the number of rows there are. By default its rows * 32. You have to modify that 32. Then you have to modify the cursor. Then you have to modify x and y positions. Its not too much work but just changing that line won't be enough. Try adding several achievements and you'll see the problems.

Melvin

So would have to modify the whole script for to the 80x80 icon?

24x24 it looks good. But I made an icon 80x80 :P

G_G

Updated to version 2.2! You can use custom icon sizes now.

G_G

Updated. Had to change some variable names.

Rolandojis

When I open the game to test it it keeps telling me:
Script 'Archivements_game_guy' line 570: SyntaxError occurred.

please help me i really want to use this script

G_G

Rolandojis

sorry im new using scripts but i dont gt how to activate the quick check button cause in the script is A and nothing will happen

G_G

In RPG Maker A is actually Shift. It also might be the Z key but I know for sure its at least Shift.

Rolandojis

Quote from: game_guy on August 05, 2009, 09:37:39 am
To do what Srk said, here's the event.
Spoiler: ShowHide

I dont seem to be able to see the pic, could you post it again pleeeeaaseeee (^_^)

G_G

I can't get it. The picture was from an older site that no longer exists. Besides, the picture was for an older version.

Rolandojis

could you tell me how to put a score store?

G_G

G_G

Taiine

Question! Can this give rewards for completing achivments? Like if you get all of them you unlock something rather a nice item or extra cash. Or if you complete a difficult one you get a reward for it?

G_G

July 15, 2011, 06:14:20 pm #76 Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 06:17:44 pm by game_guy
These script calls in the instructions.
# -To see if a user has an award use Awards.has?(award_id)
# -To see how many the player has use Awards.count

Basically use them in conditional branches and if it meets give the player an item. Or give the player an item the second he gains the achievement.

Taiine

Small bug I think.
When setting
Quick_Access  = Input::nil
it comes back with this

Twb6543

I believe you should set it to:
Quick_Access = nil

As Inputs mainly refer to keys, nil input is not defined in the module (Module Input has keys like A and B, etc).
If you put a million monkeys at a million keyboards, one of them will eventually write a Java program.
The rest of them will write Perl programs.

G_G

Sorry if the instructions weren't clear enough. Yea you're supposed to just set it to 'nil' and it'll remove the quick access.