Some Photoshop boredom...

Started by Starrodkirby86, July 17, 2008, 07:01:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Starrodkirby86

Surrender equals a loss. If I'm really not understanding, tell it to me in a clear manner. I know you're sarcastic about this anyway, and at least it turned into a good faithful debate...With a childish end, I suppose, but other than that, a debate with good faith. Better than a flame war at the least.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Valcos

:shaft: Im to lazy to explain what I say properly. But im pretty sure that Im right  :wacko:
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Starrodkirby86

You always need to defend for what is what you think is right. And therefore, you should really say your point...Unless you don't care and you're just amused how seriously I'm taking the whole subject in the first place.  :P

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Valcos

Lmao you take everything I "battle" with you serious :haha:. Remember that one time  :up:, you'd just never give it up :P.
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Shouldn't you credit the makers of the images that you used to make your images?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

I would if I can remember all of the author names. The repertoire of brushes I used weren't downloaded by me and a lot do not have the artist's name with the brush. The images from Google I would have to find again to obtain the correct author, and I completely forgot what keywords I used to search for.

So in the worst case scenario, I had to use this. Quoth my first post:
QuoteI know I used a lot of items from Google Images and brushes from Photoshop, so I credit to all of the authors. I don't know who specifically they are, and the list would be too long. One side-note though...All of these creations were over a long period of time, probably a year. So I would assume some would be better than others... :faceless:

It's unfortunate really, but that's the least I can do. *sigh*

Diokatsu

So how r those tuts comign along

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Diokatsu on July 19, 2008, 01:22:26 pm
So how r those tuts comign along
I didn't create one yet actually...If I find some song I can think of, maybe I'll be able to go for it. 'Probaby make a new thread about it or something...Or place it within here. :/

Valcos

Isnt it ok as long as you say that "this is not my work" or something like that? :wacko: Or do you have to actually credit them to count>? :roll:
-Oscar De La Hoya

Starrodkirby86

You still made it, so you can't really say it's not your work. If you say that, then your efforts are wasted in a way. You have to credit to count, yes.

Valcos

Lol... i meant when i said something like that as in i didnt know how to say it :P hoping you would.... like you credit someone for the picture you used in your picture?
-Oscar De La Hoya

Starrodkirby86

Putting special thanks and etc. within a picture detracts the overall quality of it, so I had to not credit unfortunately. I repent back and credit them here at the least. I never claim the images I used were my own anyway, so I suppose that's a good thing since I'm not being a big thief that way. :\

Diokatsu

Why are we talking about this?

Can I get a tut on the onrthern lights banners?

Starrodkirby86

Tutorial: ShowHide

Personally uploaded on my web-space. This was for the request of Diokatsu and my friend.

Darkmoon Caverns

Diokatsu

TY!!!!!! love it and gonna try and complete it soon

Starrodkirby86

Bump~

Because other people have been showing their moves lately (Captain Falcon Reference :D), I might as well show you what I whipped up today:

Spoiler: ShowHide

For StepMania.

It looks nice resized...

King Munkey

Kirby it looks pretty awesome I must say.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey