Stress|

Started by Tazero, August 20, 2012, 03:16:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazero

Stress...
It sucks and it causes Grey hairs D: I have a few already...My hairs naturally Pitch black (do to me being Asian AND Black) And I found a silver hair D: I'm only 17 ;~; Am I really stressing that hard and about what I'm not sure other than day to day stuff like:
*My mom
*My Friends
*Growing up(I don't want too...)
*Being accepted as me and not me acting as someone they may like.
*Grey hairs ;~;
I mean really x.x

If you were a fish...

Blizzard

That's perfectly normal. Just because you have a gray hair or two doesn't mean you're going gray. Same with a few hairs falling out. If you lose 5-10 hairs every morning while combing your hair or making your hair, that's normal.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Tazero on August 20, 2012, 03:16:56 am
*My mom
*My Friends
*Grey hairs ;~;

PUBERTY, DOO DOOO DOOO DODODODOOO

Vell

Small potatoes... on the moooooon.

Memor-X

Stress...
It sucks and it causes Grey hairs D: I have a few already...My hairs naturally Pitch black (do to me being Asian AND Black) And I found a silver hair D: I'm only 17 ;~; Am I really stressing that hard and about what I'm not sure other than day to day stuff like:
*My mom
*My Friends
*Grey hairs ;~;
I mean really x.x

dude, if my hair was going white or silver that i would embrace it,

and don't worry about not being accepted as you, there are obviously going to be a lot of people who don't like you because of you who are, they can go f*black screen and no noise to cut out all the swearing, thank you Mr Memor for giving the censors such a hard time* ass, since your 17 i'm guessing your in high school, if so, most people in high school are degenerate f*black screen and no noise, Mr Memor, we will have to charge a fee if you keep this up* holes cause they think they know what the norm is and want everyone to conform to it because they lack what we call, a "personality", these people wont like you but you'll never see them after your graduate anyway unless your a high-achieving student in which case you will, at the job interview, begging you to give them a chance cause the dole isn't enough for booze, smokes and their unwanted kids

you don't have to grow up, well, biologically you do.....and somewhat mentally but you don't have to be all serious all the time, unless you talking about changes in your body, then that's a different story and i'm not the guy to even talk about it

family and friends.....take a deep breath and analyze the situation, removes about 50% of the stress

if you want to deal with stress in a generic way, try mediation, or if your like me, mess up your head to the point where every night you dream of an alternate reality where you job involves millions of dollars of destruction thanks to combat, sometimes i blow a hole in a building at random during a fight and blame it on misfire just to calm me down (though it's hard to explain how you misfire spells, Slash Hawkens and a sword in close quarters combat)

Subsonic_Noise

Vegeta, what does the scouter say about the puberty level in this thread?

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ForeverZer0

I approve this topic.

@Memorex:
Spoiler: ShowHide
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

R.A.V.S.O

Stress...
*My mom
*My Friends
*Grey hairs ;~;
I mean really x.x

Like others before me said... this is perfectly normal, growing up implies on your body taking
(very possible, noticeable and most likely awkward) changes, losing hair is part of it
(zits and other face impurities as well.)

Your Friends: well... they're your friends aren't they? somehow they'll understand you're going through
a hard time (then again you're either very lucky or know how to repress stress if you didn't have any)

Growing up: sure your point of view evolves and whatnot but you don't have to give up on small joys
of life... I met some adults that say growing up implies some sort of misery... pff... apparently they never
experienced the joy of crawling into a box with your cat at the age of 18 XD

Being accepted: well this is ALWAYS a double-edged sword.... people will accept you for who you are and other will almost always attempt to make your every living moment hell indirectly (and directly if they REALLY loathe you) but that's the thing... stick with the people you like, if by the end of the day someone out there hates you for being who you are and not what they want you to be.... then you're doing something right XD

Grey hairs: That should sorta fix itself in time.... I had some gray hairs as well (and some orange ones in the beard? o.o) but yeah they eventually return to their original color.

also sorry for the wall of text.... it's understandable if you apply the tl:dr axiom here.
Personality Test results

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

Memor-X

Quote from: R.A.V.S.O on August 21, 2012, 11:04:37 pm
Growing up: sure your point of view evolves and whatnot but you don't have to give up on small joys
of life... I met some adults that say growing up implies some sort of misery... pff... apparently they never
experienced the joy of crawling into a box with your cat at the age of 18 XD

try it with a mentally disabled Pug and being 22, he is so cute dancing at the entrance like he does before finally going in.....though i can't let him charge up otherwise he's going to bash be out the other side

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on August 21, 2012, 09:45:33 pm
@Memorex:

is that in reference to this

Quote from: Memor-X on August 21, 2012, 03:02:09 am
if your like me, mess up your head to the point where every night you dream of an alternate reality where you job involves millions of dollars of destruction thanks to combat, sometimes i blow a hole in a building at random during a fight and blame it on misfire just to calm me down (though it's hard to explain how you misfire spells, Slash Hawkens and a sword in close quarters combat)

if so, then i completely understand, even i have no idea how the hell i get these concerning dreams but i don't hate them, at least in those if some guys goes to piss me off (and by that i mean saying something bad about Nunnally or hurting her) i can attack him and not kill him and not be charged

also

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on August 21, 2012, 09:45:33 pm
Memorex

are we going to start with the fact my net alias seems to be the same as a brand of cd, i had the name Memor-X for a while before i learned of the cd brand, i made it from a Megaman fan character i named who had X's spirtes but with hair and lost his memory, Memory, X, drop the y and you get Memor-X......also, apparently the people in Age of Empires says Memor, if you don't really want to be putting the -X at the end of my name, just put in Memor, 2 characters less.....though dont take what i said as me bitching, i read what i see and when i see someone using Memorex or the like and not Memor or Memor-X to point to me, i have to give a few seconds of thought to make the connection.....don't ask why