Free Steam Keys

Started by G_G, June 26, 2013, 12:19:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GAX

Another 48 hours, another request...

Here's lookin for Serious Same HD 2.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

G_G

Finally sent and updated. Sorry for the delay guys.

PhoenixFire

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

GAX

...another 48 hours (more than actually), so here's a request for a Limbo key.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Ranquil

I'd very much like to have a Lucius key :3
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

G_G

I still owe GAX a key and I'll send Ranquil a key soon. But as of right now, this topic is currently closed. Why? I'm gathering as many things I can. I'm gonna have a massive Chaos Project Give Away.

G_G

Guess what's back? This topic of course. It's re-opened and more keys have been added. Ask away people!

Spaceman McConaughey

GAME OF THRONES I CALL IT

G_G

Zexion

Blizzard

Not a fan of tower defense games, but Sanctum 2 looks fun. Hit me up.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Praelium

I think I would love The Testament of Sherlock Holmes.

peperbol

I'de like to have The Showdown Effect :)

peper,

G_G

Keys sent and OP updated.

Moshan

Two Worlds II, please! I hope it's better than the first one.

G_G

WhiteRose

G_G, I don't want to request any Steam keys since I'd feel bad taking your stuff :P, but I just want to say that this is a really awesome thing of you to do. You are great, G_G. :)

Ranquil

Quote from: Ranquil on November 05, 2013, 06:00:39 am
I'd very much like to have a Lucius key :3

This. You promised ;__________;
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

G_G

I swear I sent it to you already. I don't have the key in my text file anymore. ._.

I'll try to scourge through all my humble purchases and my indie gala purchases.

WhiteRose, you don't have to feel bad. These are extra keys. I literally have no other use for them other than to give them to people since I already own the games. If there's a game you're interested in just let me know.

Ranquil

Quote from: gameus on July 11, 2014, 07:01:48 pm
I swear I sent it to you already. I don't have the key in my text file anymore. ._.

Well I never got any key ._.