hey its cool take your time

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Sally

lol tthe charsets r so cubby and cute and stuff :P

Spoofus

i know thats why i like them  ;D

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Fantasist

I just got an idea to make a... script, to convert the graphics, but it just resizes, not resamples. So that can be a downside. Hm... maybe I can just get the format right and resample the images to the right sizes in another program. I'll definitely try this sometime.
Spoiler: ShowHide
@Bliz: would it be too troublesome for you to do it? :D
@Nortos & Calintz: This involves:
- Bitmap.new(width, height)
- the method 'blt' of a bitmap
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

It could be done, but the problems is that you need to save the files as well and that means you need a png compressor. =P
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

I didn't realize... (-_-')

Hey, I think scripts can be used in Photoshop, right? I have absolutely no idea about the language or possibilities, but if it could be done, it would be friggin awesome. Mass conversion of resources in mere minutes or even less.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Blizzard

Batch processing, yeah. Haven't ever tried it, though.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Just googled, and the language is java. Dunno about conversions, but I'm searching for lossless resizing of images (if there IS something like that...)