Recent posts

Pages 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
New Projects / Re: Heroes of the Seasons
Last post by Starmage - February 01, 2024, 02:48:03 am
Hello everyone! Here's the third set of Mercenaries Spotlight for Heroes of the Seasons! <3 Stay tuned for more! ^_^

Last post by Starmage - January 29, 2024, 12:34:01 am
Hello everyone! Here's the second batch of mercenaries spotlight for Heroes of the Seasons!

Stay tuned for more mercenary spotlight :D

Last post by Starmage - January 26, 2024, 02:38:26 am
Here's the first set of mercenaries spotlight video for Heroes of the Seasons! ^^

Stay tuned for more mercenary spotlights!

RMXP Script Database / Re: [XP] Weapon Specific Skill...
Last post by Jotari - January 25, 2024, 11:21:01 am
Opps. Yeah, the issue was just that the enemy I was testing with didn't have enough SP to use the skill in question. Sorry about that. Obvious in retrospect.
Last post by KK20 - January 24, 2024, 09:29:46 pm
Worked for me on a new project.

You sure the enemy can naturally use the skill (e.g. has enough SP to satisfy the SP cost)? Remove the script from your project and confirm the enemy is still unable to use the skill.

Otherwise, will need your project files to investigate it further. Highly doubt it's a script compatibility issue; I think it's more of a database configuration issue.
Last post by Jotari - January 24, 2024, 03:06:12 am
Quote from: KK20 on January 23, 2024, 02:06:27 pmDid you try adding the script in a project? Looking at the code, the logic is only being applied to Game Actors, not Game Enemies. Your concern shouldn't be an issue.
Yes, I tested it. Made a skill need an element and then gave an enemy only that skill and the enemy's turn just kept ending with nothing happening.
Last post by KK20 - January 23, 2024, 02:06:27 pm
Did you try adding the script in a project? Looking at the code, the logic is only being applied to Game Actors, not Game Enemies. Your concern shouldn't be an issue.
Last post by Jotari - January 23, 2024, 09:58:58 am
Hey, so, pretty far in the future now, not sure if you're still around, but I have a question. What about enemies? Enemies don't have weapons, so if I set a skill up to work with only certain weapons it means enemies can't use that skill. That kind of sucks because my game has enemies using all the same skills as the player for the most part. I guess I could make two copies of every skill, one for players and one for enemies, but that's very troublesome if stats needed to be altered. Is there a way to give all enemies access to all skills without this limitation?
Last post by Starmage - January 22, 2024, 06:28:24 pm
Heroes of the Seasons Steam store page is now up! Your wishlists would mean so much to me! ^^ Stay tuned for the release! Much love! <3

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2782260/Heroes_of_the_Seasons/
Welcome! / Good morning everyone
Last post by alucard9 - January 22, 2024, 04:19:46 pm
Hello, I'm glad to have finally registered, it took me a little while to understand the sums to register.  :wacko:
Pages 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10