[XP] Translucent Menu

Started by LiTTleDRAgo, January 12, 2011, 09:51:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LiTTleDRAgo

January 12, 2011, 09:51:39 am Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 04:51:44 am by LiTTleDRAgo
Drago - Translucent Menu
Authors: LiTTleDRAgo
Version: 2.00
Type: Custom Menu Screen
Key Term: Menu Add-on

Introduction

See Screenshot

Features

• See Screenshot

Screenshots

Click to Enlarge

Script

Click

Instructions

Put below Scene Debug

Compatibility

~

Credits and Thanks

• LiTTleDRAgo

Author's Notes

Enjoy~

ForeverZer0

Hmm.

This is reminds me of an add-on I made for Zer0 Add-On Collection.
Map Back Scene Converter if I'm not correct.

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

LiTTleDRAgo

Starrodkirby86

January 12, 2011, 11:06:55 pm #3 Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 11:25:10 pm by Starrodkirby86
Even if it's a repost, that's not a bad thing. One, you're testing out your scripting skills and made something really neat. And two, with said skill being learned, maybe you yourself can start making more gradual epic things. *^*!

So yeah. Nice work you did here. :3

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

ForeverZer0

I totally agree.
I wasn't trying to imply not to make it. Most of the scripts I wrote there were previous versions written by others already. Yours will always be unique, and you can put your own spin on it.  ;)
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

G_G

Quote from: game_guy on June 13, 2010, 11:35:33 am
.___. why is it most of my scripts are of utter uselessness or have already been made

Quote from: Blizzard on June 13, 2010, 01:19:55 pm
Bullshit. It's not useless. And plenty of scripts I made were already made as well. My Party Switcher, my Stat Distribution System, the screenshot script (yeah, there were some around before my time), ABS, online system, etc.
What I'm trying to say is that you should take a look at my code. You might learn something or get an idea how to improve your code. Or not if my code sucks.

So no you're script may or may not be a repost. But its not useless. I'm sure there will be a script hungry person out there grabbing this in no time. Who knows.

LiTTleDRAgo

*script updated*

- added no pause menu function