Gameus' Holiday Giveaway! - Week 4 - Become the Creator

Started by G_G, January 01, 2014, 10:10:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

Gameus' Holiday Giveaway
Week 4 - Become the Creator

Okay, only one lucky winner this week. Whoever wins gets a free copy of RPG Maker XP through Steam. It's a gift sent through steam and can easily be given to someone else if you already own it.

Rules

This week, just the same as every week, you'll get 7 chances to win. The rules are simple, simply post a screenshot, resource, map or script , or anything RM related each day to get an entry.

• Resources, scripts, screenshots, etc.. can be something you've already posted/shared/created.

• It doesn't have to be fantastic or great or nice or efficient. As long as its something. This is not a skills contest, it's a random drawing, so anything submitted counts.

• There isn't a post limit so anyone can participate.

Unfortunately, only one person will win, but I hope this doesn't stop people from participating!

Disclaimer

This is the final drawing and ends my holiday giveaway. I hope everyone had fun!

Since it's new years, the topic will be locked sometime January 7th 6-8PM Mountain Standard Time. Winner will be announced that same night or the next day.

Zexion

For my first post I shall post a nice screenie of my old project. Only because my current project is very similar to it :P
Spoiler: ShowHide

Moshan

Since I'm too lazy right now to post something about my project, I will post a screenshot of one of my fav RMXP games:

R.A.V.S.O

I might as well post a little something,

the aluxes easter egg, on the incoming demo, if the player returns to the field when the balance counter is at (90/10) you'll eventually
find RPGXP's default (ex)party leader Aluxes totally wasted.

on a sidenote, players have one last chance to restore balance before triggering the "forced rapture" game over at this point.

p.s: returning with a party of 3 or less, makes Sesi reject Aluxes out of chronic alcoholic issues.

Personality Test results

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

Wizered67

A screenshot of some of my old work with Ryex's mouse window API. Learning to use the API was a big ordeal for me as I was new to scripting at that point, but I feel like I became a much better scripter by learning to use it.

stripe103

January 02, 2014, 04:53:55 am #5 Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 05:01:17 am by stripe103
It was a while ago since I mapped something in RM last time, but I'm still quite happy with how this turned out. I'm not as good as I were before though =P
Image(448kB): ShowHide

G_G

Awesome looking things guys! Keep posting for entries. :3

Moshan

locowhiteknight

One of the spritesets I'm working on for my fan project:

"Let's get down to brass tacks. How much for the ape?"

Wizered67

For my second entry, here's my first ever real script http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,6608.0.html. To be honest, I'm really surprised this ended up being databased at all, because it is really terribly written and I never felt the desire to fix it.

Moshan

Zexion

Here's a map I've been working on for a bit.
Gimp Screen:

In-Game:

Wizered67

Hmmm... not sure what to post today, but here is one of the random scripts I wrote for RMX-OS. http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,8533.0.html
With one simple command you can report rule breakers or bugs.

Moshan

G_G

Loving it guys! :3 Glad to see the community participating.

Moshan

Wizered67

Well, I hate to do this, but here is one of the first games I was working on http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,6941.0.html. Please don't judge me, I've gotten better :P

Moshan

Wizered67

To end things on a better note, a screenshot from my last project.

Moshan