CP - The Soap Opera (Season 2)

Started by Blizzard, March 06, 2014, 03:07:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

WHAT, but I, Ryex, came down from the Artic just to be with you! how could you betray me one sided love in this manner!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

WhiteRose

Quote from: Ryex on March 06, 2014, 03:50:04 am
WHAT, but I, Ryex, came down from the Artic just to be with you! how could you betray me one sided love in this manner!

I've heard that now Zexion is feeling really lonely.................

Yep.

Blizzard

Maybe you should console him. He won't talk to me. I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS HIS WIFE!

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

PhoenixFire

How could you not not know! I warned you like a dozen times, but no, noone ever listens to me!!
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Blizzard

March 06, 2014, 07:25:08 am #5 Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 07:27:30 am by Blizzard
No, she was only his wife on paper, not with her heart! I have set her free! At least that's what she told me.

G_G

You bastard! You weren't supposed to tell anyone! *slaps* We all know I was truly only with Zexion for his sprite work....

--

--

This may not be the best time to tell you... but I'm pregnant. And it's your child. *gasps*

StorocnekXx

Oh Hi guys! I just met s super famous filmstar and I got VIP-Tickets for all of us! Let's forget this stuff and have a party, whoo!
I may have a lot of ideas to use, but I have no idea how to use them.

Spaceman McConaughey

You... filthy... ANIMALS!
* Colonel Blinx puts hand on forehead, looks back, shouts "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAGURURURURURURRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA!" at the top of his lungs

This shall, not... go unpunished!

HOW COULD YOU!?

Blizzard

No, no, I slept with Zexion's wife, not yours.

WhiteRose

Quote from: Blizzard on March 11, 2014, 01:30:43 am
No, no, I slept with Zexion's wife, not yours.

Wait a minute....

Could it be that they were actually the same person... !?

Zexion, your wife was leading not only a double life, but was cheating on both of her husbands! D:

Blizzard

Spaceman McConaughey

I shall... I shall...
* Colonel Blinx grips heart

*loud, sudden organ noise plays*

GYAAAAAAAAAANGH! HAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-HEART ATTACK!
* Colonel Blinx drops dead

Narrator: WHO KILLED BRANDEN!? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT POST (OR TWO).

noixez

* Dramatic cowboy entrance music
Seems Blinx's heart attack was caused by poison. N' one of yu did it.
* Tips cowboy hat
I 'reckon its 'bout time one of yu confessed.
and suddenly western...

* Turns back
Oh, and blizzard. That girl wasn't zexion's wife. It was her twin. Word is that she gets 'round. You might wanna get a checkup.

* Draws gun
So, let's get confessin'
Born to destroy KK20

Ryex

woh now partner, lets not get ahead of ourselves. I for one know that there is alot more going on here than some fool killing Brandon the undieing. for one it's impossible to kill him. he has "undieing" in his name for a reason.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Holyrapid

And here i thought my clone was perfect... DAMN IT! I need a bigger sample... I need the whole man... not just his man parts...