RMXP RTP Edits and Recolors

Started by Jadak, November 02, 2013, 07:31:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jadak

Just a few tiles so far, will be adding characters and autotiles soon.

Tiles: ShowHide

WhiteRose

These look great! Thanks for sharing. :) Also, welcome to Chaos Project!

Heretic86

November 03, 2013, 09:06:14 am #2 Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 05:08:14 pm by Heretic86
The top right patch of Grass appears to have some neighboring artifacts on the right side.  Other than that, nice dreary color.

---

Tree stump in the middle without leaves appears to also be out of place as the top line of pixels appears to be cut off.  Just very minor positioning problems.
Current Scripts:
Heretic's Moving Platforms

Current Demos:
Collection of Art and 100% Compatible Scripts

(Script Demos are all still available in the Collection link above.  I lost some individual demos due to a server crash.)

Jadak

Thanks, Heretic, I noticed the grass shortly after I posted this, and will upload the fixed on after I post this. I however didn't notice the tree stump! Great spotting, thanks!

@WhiteRose
No problem at all! I'll be releasing some tile and character sets at some point mid-November so look forward to that! Also, thank you for the welcome!

Heretic86

No problem.  If your image editor supports a GRID, I'd suggest setting that to 32 pixels and enable it.  Its kind of annoying but useful at the same time.
Current Scripts:
Heretic's Moving Platforms

Current Demos:
Collection of Art and 100% Compatible Scripts

(Script Demos are all still available in the Collection link above.  I lost some individual demos due to a server crash.)