I miss school.

Started by Jek, July 30, 2010, 01:30:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jek

This summer break has been the crappiest and the loneliest. I wish I was back at school to hang with that girl I want to make sweet love to. I also have all of my favorite classes, and I have many things to show my peers. One of those things is my Indiana Jones hat, and my new t-shirts. Including a "Who Ya Gonna Call" one.
For those still in school:

Are you counting the days until school starts?

For those who is past school:

Do you miss school?

Blizzard

Nope. I've got really sick of college during my last two years. They were just being mindfucks.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spaceman McConaughey

Although school is a boring experience for me, I am excited to go back for only one reason: gonna be working for the school's newspaper.

I'm gonna plant subliminal messages in my reports. :shifty:

poxy

That sucks, but you'll be coming back soon at least.

Me, my last college year ends in three weeks... then need to find work and begin a life of monotony.
My Project: ShowHide

Blizzard

I enjoyed the people at school and at college. I loved hanging out with them. :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

stripe103

I don't know. I don't like school but I don't have anything to do on my holidays.

G_G

I'm enjoying every bit of my vacation, yet rearing to go back. Though I hang out with my friends a lot outside of school its fun to fuck around in school to.

Lore

Eh, during school, I just want it to end. During the breaks, I just wanna go back to school.
Both become equally as boring eventually. First few days of school are fun cause you get to see your friends and stuff, then it's just the same crap. First few days of summer/winter break are also fun, you get to sleep in and chill with everyone, but again, same crap eventually.
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

Jek

Ah, grade 12. The best year of my life (or atleast I hope it will be).

Diokatsu

My summer has been amazing. I generally don't care about things like school and getting back to it. I have a life.

winkio

No you don't you are on the internet.

Diokatsu

Jek

I have a life. I am on the internet, yes. I am not on it 24 hours. Im actually on for about 3-5 hours on a non-busy day, and every other day I am camping, working, hanging with friends, or randomly walking around my town. I hate my town.

Diokatsu

Quote from: I am the Cow Level on August 04, 2010, 03:31:09 am
I have a life. I am on the internet, yes. I am not on it 24 hours. Im actually on for about 3-5 hours on a non-busy day, and every other day I am camping, working, hanging with friends, or randomly walking around my town. I hate my town.

Way to be serious about something like this.