Tech4X

Started by Blizzard, January 13, 2008, 09:43:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

it was, and Kyle said they couldn't find Kya, but that she was probably blowing off steam.

the data requested was uploaded, and it was ready.

what is L3X's next course?

Blizzard

Quote from: L3XLet's test this baby.

Quote from: L3X (thinks)What the hell?! I am definitely spending too much time with meatbags.

L3X takes a seat in the car and starts it. Everything seems fine for now. He flies it slowly out of the tent. And then suddenly with his buzzing voice...

Quote from: L3X (shouts)Woooooooooooohooooooooooooooo!!!

L3X flies the car upwards with fullspeed ahead. Right after he got used to the speed, he starts doing insane stunts in midair.

Quote from: L3X (thinks)Am I... actually enjoying this...? Hm... I can't seem to find this double looping in my testing protocol. Ah wait, there is it. It says "single looping". Hm... Let's change the protocol, it's not like anybody will notice...

After around 20 minutes L3X is done with his "testing". He lands the Air Drifter outside the tent where Kyle is waiting for him.

Quote from: L3XSeems stable to me. The test data analysis confirms that this aircraft can be used in battles using evasive tactics to avoid damage in general.

Quote from: L3X (thinks)While I am at it...

Quote from: L3XIt could require a few more additional empty slots for custom weaponry. I suggest that you take out one weapon and leave the slot empty. It will also improve the speed... I mean it will decrease the weight and further the maximum speed that can be reached. Can you get that done and how long will it take?

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

Quote from: Kyleyeah, it can be done, not that long, just a few minutes, then you can head off to where the Scord are active.

L3X was standing outside, debating what to do, when Kyle called him back inside and the car was ready

Blizzard

Quote from: L3XAre you coming? Or will you take another way? By the speed this thing can go, I can be in Europe within a day. Also, I need a report on the full remaining battle equipment, destruction capabilities and ammunition. I will depart as soon as possible. I haven't killed a Scord for days...

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

Quote from: Kyleno, Lex, I will stay here, with the resistance. all that info is in the files on the car's hardrive, database, whatever, now, you can leave whenever you want, the coordinates of the cold-spot are uploaded too, so you can go now. see ya later.

he seemed absent-minded, thinking about other things, as if he suddenly became distracted.

Blizzard

L3X takes a seat and flies away right away.

Quote from: L3X (thinks)Scord... Here I come...

After one long day of constant flying, L3X manages to reach Europe. He used his own solar cells to power up the Air Drifter during the day to save hydrogen fuel. He is currently over the territory formerly known as the Croatian Republic. Due to heavy changes in the climatic system, this area is covered with snow and ice. L3X seems to directly end up in a blizzard...

Quote from: L3X (thinks)Great... a blizzard in Croatia... who would have expected that...

Without any major problem L3X manages to leave that area and head for the much warmer Germany. Soon he finds the location where the Cold Spot is supposed to be. Furthermore it is hard to miss the "spot".

Quote from: L3X (thinks)This must be it. I can't detect any Scord around here, but something isn't right... I better land.

And so he does. L3X lands the Air Drifter and is able to camouflage it very well in the peripheria.

Quote from: L3X (thinks)Still nothing... I will attempt to get close to the Cold Spot.

Punn

October 25, 2008, 09:13:55 pm #166 Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 09:19:06 pm by mumerus
Quote from: Mur (Speaking to L3X as it gets off from the trunk from the air drifter)So we arrive to our destination?

*Mur accidentally falls down as it struggles to get off the trunk*

Blizzard

Quote from: L3XWHAT THE HELL?! Mur! What are you doing here?! And why haven't you asked to come with me? You wouldn't have to stay in the trunk for the entire ride.

Punn

Quote from: MurI took excessive damage to the point where my destruction is ensured. So I ran to a nearby hiding spot, only to realize that you already left, I couldn't keep up but when and before you left in the air drifter, I manage to break in and stay, where I was able to repair myself. Hows your venture?

Blizzard

Quote from: L3XQuiet so far. Do you know about the Cold Spot Phenomen? Kyle found a single location in the desert where the temperature was around 270°K. I analyzed it and couldn't get any real conclusion. But I believe that it's a type of warp portal or miniatur wormhole leading to a place where the temperature is even lower. My calculations say that it should be under 250°K there. Anyway, there were reports of a giant Cold Spot in Europe. Well... Do you see this peripheria? Around half a kilometer in this direction there is a Cold Spot stretching over the area of several km2. Even though the reports said it was much more, it seemed unreal to me. But I could be wrong as well. Anyway, I was on my way there. Are you coming?

Punn

Quote from: MurMy repair is complete, I might as well be an assistance. Lead the direction and I will follow.

Blizzard

Quote from: L3XAlright. Let's try to get a closeup of the area... Just follow me then

L3X and Mur slowly start walking towards the Cold Spot area as L3X keeps analyzing the readings they are getting.

Vell

they walked for a while, and all L3X gathered was that it was much too cold for Germany. then, Storm clouds rolled in.

it snowed.

L3X sensed the Scord aircraft land and the Scord Warriors get out only because he was already scanning the area, they landed around the moment the storm came in.

it began snowing, hard. one could hardly see in the snow, and it began to quickly pile up.

the Scord were moving, surrounding L3X and Mur.

Punn

Mur grasp on the Eskrima Blade.
Quote from: Mur (Think)Will my absolute function survive this fight.. and this harsh weather..

Mur breathes heavily
Quote from: MurL3X, what are we going to do now..?

Blizzard

(WiLink is short for Wireless Connection Link and can be used to transmit simple multimedia messages with strong encryption between androids.)

Luckily L3X and Mur were already on synchronized frequencies on WiLink.

Quote from: L3X (via WiLink)Get ready to fight. We are being surrounded by Scord. There are exactly 12 of them. You take the guys to the north and west, I'll take south and east. Let them think that they can surprise us so don't act before they act. I'll keep sending you their locations during battle so you don't need to depend on your "eyes" and "ears" only as I don't know if you have more sensors than those.

L3X and Mur keep walking as if they had no idea about the danger around them.

Vell

suddenly the Scord jumped them, some firing lasers, and a few slashing with blades and axes and such.

Blizzard

L3X activates his Ether Blade immediately and runs towards the first Scord evading the laser shots by the other Scords. Those Scord don't seem to be ordinary Scord Assault Troopers. They seem to be more capable of fighting since L3X has a rather hard time delivering a first lethal hit. L3X suddenly stops attacking the evading and defending Scord.

Quote from: L3X (thinks)Ehh... Why am I bothering anyway?

L3X activates his plasma gun and vaporizes that Scord.

Quote from: L3X (thinks)One down, five more to go.

Quote from: L3X (via WiLink)Mur, listen! The Scord with the lasers have crappy melee combat skills. Slice them with your blade. And the melee Scords are very hard to hit with a melee weapon. Just can shoot them with your gun!

Punn

October 25, 2008, 10:15:00 pm #177 Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 10:18:52 pm by mumerus
The Eskrima Blade's heat was able to easily deflect the lasers into particles, Mur activates Quicksilver, enables to partially predicts enemies movement and move a little more quicker then Mur can do.
Mur run towards the Scord that is firing the lasers, and sliced the hands off, and the flesh melted quickly, Scords couldn't bleed but can only yell in pain and dies.
Quote from: Mur(speaking to L3X with the WiLinkCrappy melee skills... hm... Can you give me details of the remain Scords? My vision is partially impair due to this weather

Mur shuts off quicksilver and runs normally to find the nearest Scord.
Quote from: Mur(Think)With my gun... I wish L3X know my condition with using this gun.. I prefer fighting close combat..

EDIT to keep with the post above.

Blizzard

Quote from: L3X (via WiLink)Two are left, two are in front from you and one is... RIGHT BEHIND YOU! DUCK!

Punn

Mur quickly use Quicksilver and ducks down and then his gun out and shoot the Scords in front of Mur, then do a barrel  roll and manage to find the scord behind Mur and fires a few time, at least two of the bullets fired hits the scord.
Quote from: MurOnly three more to go..