Recent posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
Projects / Games / Re: Rave Heart
Last post by Starmage - Today at 01:59:59 am
I just wanna share what my little brother rewrote for Rave Heart history in Gen-z linggo! It's so funny! XD

"It's the year 212 AXW: the Great War that wrecked the galaxy of Xerxes has cooled off into a sketchy peace. One of the war's GOATs, Arcturo Rave, is now the High King of Xerxes. Even with his clout, he's barely keeping the divided galaxy in check.

The main beef is between two OG rivals: the humanoid Errans of House Rave in Sector 4 and the lizard-like Draconians in Sector 1. To chill things out, Draconian Count Vorakia Estuuban wants to link up two of the most SIGMA houses by marrying Princess Ellemine Rave (the High King's daughter) to Prince Chad Zephyr (son of Lord Falric Zephyr). The High King said "bet" and is all for this merger between the Errans of House Rave in Sector 4 and the Humans of House Zephyr in Sector 1. But Count Vorakia might have some sus motives, and this marriage might just be a power move for him to yeet his rivals out of power. Is House Zephyr just a pawn in the Draconian Count's game?"
Script Requests / Re: [XP] - Animated Panorama?
Last post by KK20 - July 19, 2024, 03:29:57 pm
Can you be more specific? The script calls to change the panorama sx and sy ARE your speed variables.
Script Requests / Re: [XP] - Animated Panorama?
Last post by goblinhoney - July 19, 2024, 03:46:08 am
Does anyone have an idea on how to add a speed variable or function to the fantastic script Zer0 posted? I was poking around trying to copy stuff from the GameMap class that had speed for fog scroll, but I just kept breaking things.
Scripting School / Re: Scripting School Student S...
Last post by KK20 - July 17, 2024, 02:45:31 pm
Last post 2011.

And in case you haven't noticed, these forums are dead.
Scripting School / Re: Scripting School Student S...
Last post by Jokokit123 - July 17, 2024, 10:55:06 am
um are there any plans for continuing this? I'd love to learn if here if there is ongoing
Script Requests / Counter Evade Based Custom sta...
Last post by Jokokit123 - July 16, 2024, 06:36:40 am
Hello! I'm new to the place XD I've gotten the hang of event use in RPG maker but there are some custom things I'd like that are only possible (i think) through scripting, so here's what I was planning to do and what I'd like to see a script for:

I'd like a script for a status I made that is counter attack based, where the status gives the owner a 25% chance to dodge an attack (would be great if the number configuration is made easy to access and change for balancing and change) and it makes the owner counter with a normal attack/basic attack with the weapon upon a successful dodge.

I've already made a spot for the status in the data base, so I'd like the script to work by using it's respective status_ID.

(Optional) it would be so cool if the counter was also ID based so that I can easily change whether the counter attack is just a normal attack or a skill easily.

thank you so much!!! ^^
Projects / Games / Re: (XP) BlueSkies 2 - Complet...
Last post by Starmage - July 16, 2024, 01:44:01 am
Here's the new official BlueSkies 2 cover art I just made! Hope you guys like it! ^^

New Projects / Re: A Sun-Kissed Fantasy (Haro...
Last post by Starmage - July 14, 2024, 12:12:09 pm
A Sun-Kissed Fantasy placed 9th on overall ratings of the Harold Jam! It's been so fun working on this! ^^

I just made this Thank You art for the Harold Jam 2024! Thank you so much for the wonderful hosts of this jam, and for the amazing people who played/tested my entry and gave their feedback! Thank you to the streamers, and of course, the very talented devs who joined and made such enjoyable entries! Congrats again to the winners and to everyone!

RMXP Script Database / Re: [XP] Tons of Add-ons
Last post by KK20 - July 10, 2024, 06:47:13 pm
You're talking about this?
#   WEAPON_RANDOM - add any weapon IDs here and separate them with commas to
#                   make those specific weapons attack another random target
#                   for each other hit than the first
#   SKILL_RANDOM  - add any skill IDs here and separate them with commas to
#                   make those specific skills attack another random target
#   ITEM_RANDOM   - add any item IDs here and separate them with commas to
#                   make those specific items attack another random target
#   ENEMY_RANDOM  - add any enemy IDs here and separate them with commas to
#                   make those specific enemies attack another random target
That's if you want attacks to randomly hit a different target. If you want all the attacks to hit the same target, you don't put anything in those arrays.

I also believe you're referring to this post regarding multi-hit, but that's actually a completely different script. Wraith was using "DerVVulfman Multi-Strike", not Multi-Hit in Tons of Add-ons.

With that said, I don't think I've ever tried using multi-hit and absorb together, but knowing Blizz I can't imagine them being incompatible.
RMXP Script Database / Re: [XP] Tons of Add-ons
Last post by RhineQueen - July 10, 2024, 06:01:49 pm
So it looks like I'm not the first person to hit this point, but I had a question about Multi-Hit that was asked a while ago, but no clear answer was given.

What is the syntax to make successive hits target the same monster? It says to separate with commas to make them hit different targets, but I don't know what to use otherwise since other punctuation throws a syntax error. Still kinda new to Ruby but I thought it only accepted commas to separate array items so I'm a bit lost.

Also, I was wondering if there was any way to make Absorb Skills and Multi-Hit play nicely? KK20 said it didn't seem like it, but that was 2017 and I know it's a long shot, but I'm nothing if not an optimist and maybe there's been a change or update since then.
Pages1 2 3 ... 10