Started by Blizzard, December 09, 2012, 08:20:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

Sweet. I'll do something. ;3

PhoenixFire

Quote from: Blizzard on January 09, 2014, 01:37:38 am

..he can tattoo KOB on his ass..

So yeah. xD

hehe... Well, I have been looking for a new tattoo design myself...
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Blizzard

January 09, 2014, 03:54:03 pm #42 Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 03:59:07 pm by Blizzard
If you put KOB's logo on your ass, I'll personally put your name in the special thanks section as well.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

PhoenixFire

You have no idea how tempting that is...   :beer:
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Blizzard

We hit 100 000 downloads on Google Play, woohoo!

Spoiler: ShowHide

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Blizzard

King of Booze is FREE for a limited time! Get your copy while it's still fresh!

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id715048833

Blizzard

Google banned KOB for no real reason and we cannot get it back. We lost all downloads, reviews and we can't update the version you have on your phone anymore.

We have to start from scratch, you can speed up this process by downloading and rating King of Booze again (via new link below), also by sharing the new link for download and making your friends do the same.

Thank you for your effort! Hope we'll be at our previous position in no time.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.daygames.kingofbooze.drinkinggame

PhoenixFire

OH! I totally forgot about this game! I can actually download it and play with some friends now that I have an android tablet :D

Blizzard

Soulshaker3

I'll probably play it on sunday, sooo monday will be a hard day with a portuguese exam at 9 am  :^_^':
Hellow?

Blizzard

We made an ad-free version for Google Play so we can finally feed our unwanted children. If you want to help feed them, buy it today.
Unfortunately, for our poorer alcohol wielding fans, we will be locking certain features in the free Google play version. If you want to avoid this, for the love of all that is drunk, don't update.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.daygames.kingofbooze.drinkinggame.full

Zexion

nice copy paste br0
I saw this on facebook :P

Blizzard

Yeah, copy-paste is the best invention ever. <3

G_G

I'm curious, did they remove the barrier to making money in your region or did you just find a way to circumvent it?

Blizzard

The latter. And as far as I understand, it's completely legal. We just made a dev account in my sister's name who lives in Graz, Austria. She opened a bank account there and all we had to do is connect them and that's it.

Blizzard

March 15, 2015, 02:50:34 am #55 Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 11:09:43 am by Blizzard
*legal double post*

We decided to try out the Steam waters as well and got KOB up on Greenlight.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=407682153

EDIT: We also have a new logo.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Blizzard

May 26, 2015, 02:58:24 am #56 Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 03:00:35 am by Blizzard

This week we're having a sale! Both the iOS and Android versions are $0.99 instead of the usual $2.99.

Blizzard

King of Booze, making people do awkward stuff since 2012! xD

Blizzard

Woohoo, KOB got released on Steam!
We also have a new trailer.

Blizzard

November 23, 2016, 03:00:31 pm #59 Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 03:03:17 pm by Blizzard
So, after 300k downloads Google has decided it will de-index us from the search engine for the keyword "drinking game". What do we do about this? After another utter and complete failure to communicate with Google in a manner that we actually get any useful information on what's wrong, we decided to just start from scratch again. Not the first time, probably not the last either. They knock you down seventeen times, you get up eighteen times. ;)

PLEASE REDOWNLOAD IF YOU WANT TO KEEP GETTING UPDATES!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.daygames.kingofbooze.drinkinggames

EDIT: This is only for the free version. The full version seems fine so far. Let's hope it stays that way. >_>