CP - The Soap Opera

Started by Blizzard, August 17, 2010, 03:28:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

element

Element was in a struggle with himself. Sure he couldn't resist to the money Sub promessed him... But was it really the best thing to do? Sub asked him to examinate 2 DNA samples and see if they compare. He never knew it was from blizzard just before the database mentionned it. From who the other sample was he never knew. Sure it was strange that his friend sub asked him to examine Blizz's DNA with Sub's. The next thing he did was tell blizzard. He was confused and told he knew sub and would tell her. "her"... Element found it strange that blizzard mentionned "her". Only afterwards when sub promessed him a lot of money he found out what sub was planning.

"Should I really go on with this? Blizzard trusts me... Maybe I should go to Blizz and tell him everything..."
Still in a struggle, element goes to the club cuz at this hour blizz is there most of the time.

Blizzard

August 18, 2010, 03:06:08 pm #41 Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 03:08:19 pm by Blizzard
Lol, it seems there's going to be a showdown at the club when G_G gets back. xD

Element arrived at the club, but Blizz hasn't noticed him yet. He's pretty much only focused on beating somebody up and waiting for G_G's ok to let the party start. "G_G, don't mind the crowd. As soon as fists start flying around, they'll make room for us."

Also, lol at shocking revelations every 3 posts. xD This is exactly what I had in mind with this soap opera. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

element

Depends... Maybe something has to happen there so we all have to go back home...
Don't wanna stop just now...  :D
When this is finished, can I make a RMXP-longcutscene thing from this? I need everyone's permission since u all wrote pieces of the story. I'll also need a picture of everyone xcept monkey then I'll make a sprite of all+a monkey  :haha:

G_G

"Lets punch the strippers. Zing." Blizz's rage got me worked up. I picked up a chair, and instead of throwing it at a stripper. I hit Delusian with it on accident. This isn't gonna turn out pretty.]/i]

Blizzard

"Jesus Christ, FINALLY!" Blizz pulls out a rubber chicken. "Time to start beating up random strangers!" But when you take a look at it, Blizz isn't beating random strangers. Each person he hits is actually either a gang member. Hell breaks lose and the fight extends over the whole club.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

Hehe somethings wrong with my mind. Before I knock a stripper out, I must grope their boobs first. I run to see if Delusians okay, then something fell out of his pocket. A ransom note. "If you ever want to see Cait again, bring 5,000,000 dollars to..." Its ripped in half. I have a feeling Delusian knows something. "Hey Blizz come over here quick."

element

August 18, 2010, 03:33:38 pm #46 Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 03:35:34 pm by element
Oops, Blizz and G_G... U posted before me :P I ment to post this :
I saw Delusion stepping at Blizz and G_G. He looked furious. What happend next was very confusing... Delusian, Blizzard and G_G got in a fight. I ran to them. Then I got in a dilemma. Wich one should I help? Blizz? Delusian? G_G? After a few seconds the fight got bigger, Blizz was punching wildly around him and hit a few others. Now more and more peaple got involved into the fight. After 2 minutes still thinking about the dilemma I had, I got hit with a bottle... Now I lie there, unconsious...

Modified version :
I saw Delusian, Blizzard and G_G get in a fight. I ran to them. Then I got in a dilemma. Wich one should I help? Blizz? Delusian? G_G? After a few seconds Delusian got knocked down. After a minute still thinking about the dilemma I had, I got hit with a bottle... Now I lie there, unconsious...

Blizzard

August 18, 2010, 03:46:02 pm #47 Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 03:47:15 pm by Blizzard
"What the hell...?! Delusian! What is this?!" Blizz grabs Delusian and pulls him up. Then he slaps him a few times. And then again with the rubber chicken. "What is this note?! What do you know?! Where is Cait?!"

Subsonic_Noise

Meanwhile, in his basement, Sub started to hear a sound so terrible that he was afraid his ears could explode. A bit later, after he finished eating a carrot, randomly beating everything around him and rolling around on the floor while shouting "I'M NOT LISTENING", Sub found out that the sound was in fact his cellphone ringing. Of course, whoever was calling probably gave up after the first hour, but now he saw that he got a text message from "NOT MY ALLY", which is what he renamed Munkey's contact to so he wont raise suspicion. The text message itself said "Your 'father' is here with G_G. I think they are onto us. Kisses and hugs, your secret lover."
Sub was furious. If they really were onto him, he had to act quick. He sran to his kitchen table and threw off his beloved stick figure made entirely from carrots, revealing a secret button, which, once pressed, made his microwave explode, revealing a secred swutch. Sub flicked said switch and the light in his kitchen switched on and off 3 times and his radio played a distorted "moo" exactly 36 times in a row.
Sub sighted, now he was secure after all. Relieved, he went to the fridge to get himself some sweetened tomato juice.

Kett Shee

Cait awoke in a dark room. He was dizzy, confused, and had no idea where he was. He was strapped to a chair, and in front of him sat a table with raw soy steaks and carrot stick figures on top of it. He could only assume they were instruments of some kind of sick torture. Then suddenly, he heard what sounded like a dying cow above him. Then the sounds of a fridge door opening...his heart began to pound. Someone was in the room above him...and could possibly come down at any minute...
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Delusian

i noticed everyone writing in different tences first and second lol any who,

Blizz shook me asking repeatedly.
"What is this delusian??? I demand to know" I smiled and pulled a small device from my back poket and pressed a small button. the club statues that had once been still, where now all slowly walking towards G_G and Blizz singing the darth vader tune. Blizz instantly let go. I stood and watched as Blizz and G_G stood back to back ready for their final stand. One of the many statues lifted me up and flew into my half built death star above the city. Leaving blizz and G_G in danger...

*Cheesy guy appears on screen* WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT??? YOU DECIDE! Purchase our cereal and send use the card at the back to fill in what YOU want to happen. 1- Blizz and G_G get beat a most horrible death, 2- Blizz and G_G use a vodka bottle, strap it to a belt, throw it at the rubber chicken, which because of the law of mathminatasicology means the statues obviously melt (don't argue with mathminatasicology  :<_<:... it's a big word. If it has ology at the end... it's serious!) or 3- someone changes the channel of the world and makes everyone dance as if in an Akon music video!
Please enter now...

element

Meanwhile at the hospital...
Huhhh...  Whaa...   :???: Where Am I? Damn what happend? O no... Blizz, G_G, the club, delusian... I have to go there.
I tried to stand up and walk. I still was a bit dizzy. I tried to walk out the door of the room when a nurse stopped me. U must go back to your bed Dr.element... I can't! I have to help Blizz and G_G. She put me back into bed. Then after 5 minutes I thought of the most awesome escape plan... The only things I needed were a Bazooka, couple of extra guns, a bulletfree vest and a cola. Thingking of how to get these things I realized I worked at the hospital where I was and I could just walk out unseen if I had the clothes.
So I took some white clothes out of the closet and walked out of the hospital.
That was easy.
Now gotta go to Delusian's fast!

Spaceman McConaughey

Meanwhile, in a neighboring town, Branden was struggling to pay his mortgage...

"Fuck... it's due again, and no money. Urgh, time to suck it up, and do this.. again."

Branden then made his way down to the local bank, not happy about what he will have to do in the least bit.

"H-hello? I am here to... PAY my mortgage..."

As if out of nowhere, the owner of the bank pranced out, wrists all limp, with his noticeable lisp, and said...

"Hi there, big guy! I missed you so much! Are you ready to do this?"

"...Yeah, let's just get it over with. I need a roof over my head."

The bank owner then jumped up and down, with his hands covering his heart screaming...

"YAY! YAY! HOORAY! LET'S DO IT!!"

"O-okay... let's do it."

They then went into the back of the bank, and did things which most would call "horrifyingly disgusting, and unnatural".. because they were.

"Mmm... that was great! 'Kay, I'll pay your bill right now."

Branden then said, whilst sobbing...

"Thank you..."

He then made his way home, where he knew he had another month to keep his house, but still torn-up emotionally over this, and because he'll no doubt have to do it again. He cried himself to sleep that night.

wolfspirit

Elsewhere, wolfspirit woke up in alley with a bottle of vodka in his one hand while his other hand was holding the ass of a young woman.
"Oh, sh*t, I got wasted again." Wolfspirit took a gulp of the vodka, stared at the ass of the woman - who was still sleeping - and then threw away the bottle.
He scratched his hair, trying to remember what he did last night.
After a while, he gave up and walked back to the street.
As he looked up he saw a half built deathstar hovering in the sky.
"What the... Oh f#ck, I'm still waisted."
Wolfspirit stretched his arms and went back to sleep, leaning against the door of a random bar.

G_G

Pft. People thought I was crazy. Spending a years salary on a custom made Xbox 360 Controller with a built in jet pack and gattling guns. And they thought I was even more crazy for carrying it around everywhere I go. I type in the combo to activate it, swoop down and grab Blizz and Delusian and blast the shit out of those statues. I head towards my house. I guess I'm not so crazy now am I.

Blizzard

Blizz and Delusian regain consciousness after G_G's crazy rescue. "Argh... What happened...? Right... G_G, where's Delusian? Ah, there he is!" Blizz grabs Delusian and starts furiously shaking him. "You will now tell me where Cait is and what the hell is going on!" Blizz grabs G_G's super controller weapon and points it at Delusian's head. "You know what this thing is capable of. Don't make me have to use it."

Delusian, you have to talk now.

Delusian

I was being shaken...
"oh i left her at the club, just check the back room. she's busy playing farmville... don't get me started -_-" I tried to get her off the damn thing and into the celler but NOOO! She thinks her crops might die... damn farmville..."

Blizzard

"O_o; Alright... G_G, go get Cait. I'll keep watch over him. Call me if anything goes wrong and I'll make pasta of this guy. Delusian, you better not be lying."

G_G

Goes back to the bar and goes to the back room to find cait playing farmville. "Cait lets go. I'm rescuing you." Cait fights back. So I pull out my PS3 Controller tranquilizer and shoot him in the ass. He must have been under a mind control spell.

element

August 21, 2010, 03:06:08 pm #59 Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 03:15:16 pm by element
Finally I come to delusian's. I see g_g and cait sith walking out of the club. I ask G_G what was happening. He sais that he saved cait and now goes back to blizz. Ok I'll come with you.
We came to blizz, delusian was also there. Delusian said I had to save him, why'd i went to the other side of the force...
Blizz asks me: What does he say element? What does he mean?!?