CP - The Soap Opera

Started by Blizzard, August 17, 2010, 03:28:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

"You know what? Forget it. Delusian, you better start talking. I'm at the end of my patience."
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

element

No! Blizz, whatever he sais, I didn't ment to ...

wolfspirit

Wolfspirit pops in with a bottle of beer in his hand.
He looks around and nods with a serious face
Then he climbs up a ladder and grabs on to the curtain.
"Hicks... I'll slave myou.. hick!!"
He jumps while holding on to the curtain and grabs a cucumber of the ground.
"Hicks... don'ts worry m'lady.. hick... yourf safe now.. hicks."

G_G

"Blizz, we have a problem. This isn't Cait. Its a clone. In fact a female addicted to farmville." Not knowing what to do or where the real Cait is. Its stressful. I hope things work out okay.

Blizzard

"God dammit! I can't believed it! START TALKING, DELUSIAN!" But Blizz didn't know that he was yet another puppet of Sub. And soon the puppet would have outlived its usefulness.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

"Well Blizz, since we're basically stuck until we get answers, I have questions. What did you need to talk to me about that one night? And, why is Cait even important?" G_G basically got drug into all of this without knowing anything. He wished he would have remembered to go to Blizz's house that one night. Maybe things would have went better.

Blizzard

"I wanted to tell you what I found out..." Blizz explains to G_G that Sub is his daughter and that Cait was supposed to gather information on who knew about this. "... and ever since Cait was kidnapped, I knew that something wasn't right. Why would somebody bother to stop me from finding out who knew about my relationship with Sub and who knew about Sub being my daughter. It just doesn't add up. There must be something more to it. Maybe somebody is behind all of this. But why? And for what purpose?" G_G realizes that things must've been going pretty badly for Blizz lately and that he's got into trouble. Tough luck.

WhiteRose

Quote from: Blizzard on August 23, 2010, 03:03:01 pm
"I wanted to tell you what I found out..." Blizz explains to G_G that Sub is his daughter and that Cait was supposed to gather information on who knew about this. "... and ever since Cait was kidnapped, I knew that something wasn't right. Why would somebody bother to stop me from finding out who knew about my relationship with Sub and who knew about Sub being my daughter. It just doesn't add up. There must be something more to it. Maybe somebody is behind all of this. But why? And for what purpose?" G_G realizes that things must've been going pretty badly for Blizz lately and that he's got into trouble. Tough luck.

Rose chucked quietly to herself as she listened to the conversation through the minutely microscopic microphone masked in her man's metallic... (dang, I can't think of something Blizz would be wearing that starts with M. So much for my alliteration) collar button. He'd never find out how she was involved in all of this.... If he did, it would blow his mind.

G_G

Quote from: WhiteRose on August 23, 2010, 09:01:22 pm
Rose chucked quietly to herself as she listened to the conversation through the minutely microscopic microphone masked in her man's metallic... (dang, I can't think of something Blizz would be wearing that starts with M. So much for my alliteration) collar button. He'd never find out how she was involved in all of this.... If he did, he would shit bricks.

Fixed last sentence.

I am in awe. Though oddly, my rare disease Dance-and-Singophelia is acting up again. The disease makes me sing and dance randomly out of nowhere. "Just a small town girl! Livin in a lonely woorrld. Took the midnight train gooiin aneeewhere. Uhm...erm...Oh woops, left the radio on. He he...." Nobody knew about it until now.

Plox Twist :o

Kett Shee

Cait Sith chuckled loudly in his chair. He was beginning to lose his sanity. "HAHAHAHAHA, WHY DON'T YOU KILL ME ALREADY, HUH?! WHAT'S YOUR GAME!? I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME DAMN YOU, ANSWER ME!!!" Cait stared at the soy steaks and carrot stick people on the table in front of him, He still wondered what these things could mean, and what his fate is going to be.
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Blizzard

"O_o; G_G, are you alright? Anyway... Delusian, I'm at the end of my patience." Blizz grabs Delusian's left hand and breaks his pinky. "From now on, every minute I will start breaking one of your fingers until you start talking. When I'm out of fingers, I'll start cutting them off. G_G, get me my wife's garden tools." Blizz had this mad grin on his face. One could see that he's had enough of it and that he would do anything to stop this madness even if it meant to get mad himself.

G_G

I head to his shed outside and grab any garden tool I can. Oh whats this. I found something really shiny. I pick it up and what do you know. "BLIZZ! GET OUT HERE QUICK!" It opened a door to some underground area. Not waiting for Blizz, I head down not knowing whats down there. I heard something groan, get scared and head back up and wait for Blizz.

Subsonic_Noise

Adding the last piece to the puzzle he just bought at the local walmart, Sub noticed screams from downstairs. Of course. He knew he forgot something. Putting away his carrot cake he just baked, Sub went down to the basement and inserted his Rick Astley CD into his CD Player and closed the isolated door.
He would get to his visitor when he finished watching his favourite documetary on old train tracks in southern germany. Chuckling, Sub continued eating his soy steak.

Kett Shee

Once the song "Never Gonna Give You Up" ended, Cait Sith sighed with relief. "I hope to god it's not on repe-" Sure enough, the song began to play again. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Ryex

oh, oh THIS is gonna be good.

Five miles out of town Ryex raced along on his rice rocket approaching the city limits at 85 miles an hour. he had come in to town to visit his father, Blizzard. Blizz only technically his father through a strange and contorted set of events involving college parties, alcoholic, "clinical testing" (illegal cloning), and some technology "barrowed" from area 51 to quickly age said clone to slightly younger that Blizzard himself. Ryex had set an email two days before to let him know he was going to be in town today. but under the circumstances (unknown to Ryex) it would be no surprise if it had slipped his mind
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Oh yeah, it is. xD

Blizz grabs a knife and pierces it into Delusian's hand. Delusian's hand is now bleeding and has a knife stuck in it and he's freaking out. He loses all his cool and tells Blizz that the real Cait is being hold in a basement at a specific address. The address is unknown to Blizz and he doesn't realize that this is Sub's real home. Blizz knocks Delusian out and ties him up. Then he leaves his house to get Cait out of trouble.

Blizz arrives at the scene and breaks in the front door encountering some weird guy. Even though he never met that young man, Blizz has an uncanny feeling about him. Disregarding that feeling and treating Sub as a complete stranger Blizz starts yelling.

"Where is he?! Let Cait go and I'll forget that I ever saw you here. If you oppose me in any way, you will regret it."

Sub assumes that Blizz didn't recognize him.

Subsonic_Noise

Well now this nearly went wrong. Good thing he didn't recognise me.
In a hurry, Sub shouts a few random words at Blizzard to distract him and runs to the basement were he locks the door by putting his half finished sculpture of Nitzsche riding a gigantic duck made from solid steel in front of the door. Having forgotten to turn on the light, he follows Rick Astleys fabolous vocals and Caits pain-filled screams to the little room the farthest from the entrance. There, he stopps the CD player by continously hittinf his head against it and then activates a trap door by playing his favourite triangle exactly 149 times.
Putting on his cape and mask, he said: It's time. Then he jumped down and started running. 
Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Blizzard

Quote from: Blizzard on August 17, 2010, 03:28:33 pm
Just, please, for the sake of pedobear, don't be stupid.
Again, please, for the sake of pedobear, don't be stupid.

So I'll just cut your entire plotline.

Blizz is at first confused about what's going until he sees Sub leaving. He investigates the house and finds the room where Cait is being held captive. He moves Nitzsche's solit steel statue the same way Sub got it in front of the door in the first place. He finds Cait and frees him. Cait is still in shock and can't believe that it's finally over. Blizz takes Cait back to his place. After arriving at home, Blizz lets Delusian free.

"Go fuck yourself, Delusian. This isn't over yet. You'll get what you deserve."

Cait explains the truth to Blizz. Blizz finds out about all of it. Sub is not his daughter, it was just a conspiracy to get on his secret gold mine. Sub was supposed to be confirmed as his daughter and then they would kill Blizz and let Sub inherit his gold mine.

"You mean..."

This seems really to be getting to Blizz. It was a huge conspiracy and many people were involved.

"I'VE ALMOST HAD SEX WITH A MAN?! OH MY GOD! MY EYES!"

But it's not over yet. Even though, now that Blizz knows their plans and they can't succeed anymore, they still have to be brought to justice. Blizz decides to take it into his own hands. But first he wants to talk to his wife, WhiteRose, about what happened.

Subsonic_Noise

I don't care because I had the best outro any superhero could have.

Blizzard

Thank you.

Quote from: Blizzard on August 17, 2010, 03:28:33 pm
Just, please, for the sake of pedobear, don't be stupid.