Big Business

Started by AliveDrive, June 02, 2011, 12:01:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AliveDrive

Since we all seem to agree that this is an interesting topic (points to shoutbox), why don't we formalize it a little bit.

Blizzard obviously has experience running a business (gaming & sex), but I'm curious if anyone else out there has goals, is planning, or has there own business?
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Blizzard

I've been lucky that my bosses share a lot of information about running a company with me. I really learned a lot in the past two and a half years working for Cateia Games. ^_^
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

AliveDrive

What are some other places you worked before Cateia?

Oh and totally off topic but you know those tshirts? Are they for sale? :D
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Blizzard

June 02, 2011, 01:21:31 pm #3 Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 01:23:41 pm by Blizzard
I actually started working for Cateia right after my undergraduation so I didn't have any employers before that as I was still in college. I graduated almost a year ago and I kept working for them.

Nope, the shirts are for employees only. xD In fact, I'm wearing mine at this very moment. xD We also have Cateia coffee mugs and one big Kaptain Brawe beer mug at the office. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

The Niche

Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

AliveDrive

I have plans to open my own hookah lounge in maybe 3-5 years as a side business. :D

Subsonic_Noise

I'm gonna do a buisness sooner or later anyways, that's what my university trains me for  opening my own studio. Planning to do audio for movies, as in mixing, mastering, synching it, sound design, voice-over, soundtrack... all of it. I worked in a studio like this before and it's definitely what I want to do, and it's something that is always needed really - movies / series / tv is something that'll not die that quickly.