Weapons (Blizz-ABS)

Started by Dweller, June 03, 2010, 04:37:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller

Quote from: The Niche on September 25, 2010, 01:58:30 pm
Then you're going to need a custom sprite as well. Your best bet is to leave this character till later on when it's more necessary.

Yes at least I need the base sprite of the character.

Is better to think on a less specific weapon if you are not going to use _atk sprites.
Dwellercoc
Spoiler: ShowHide

cyclope

Hi, could you make this into a blizz-abs weapon?
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Dweller

ok, the image is 32x66. You want it on Blizz-ABS format with that size?
Dwellercoc

cyclope

make it the size you think it will look the best
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Dweller

Dwellercoc

cyclope

Things I Hate

Dweller

September 29, 2010, 09:30:06 am #66 Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 05:15:07 pm by Dweller
3 new weapons added:

1- Daggers -> Kitchen Knife
2- Maces -> Truncheon
3- Swords -> Cyclope sword (Cyclope request)
Dwellercoc

cyclope

Quote from: Dweller on September 29, 2010, 09:30:06 am
3 new weapons added:

1- Daggers -> Kitchen Knife
2- Maces -> Truncheon
3- Swords -> Ciclope sword (Ciclope request)

Just one thing its cyclope not ciclope :P
Things I Hate

Dweller

Dwellercoc

The Niche

Dweller, if you want some practice, I've got shitloads of icons you can sprite. Pm me if you want them  :naughty:
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Dweller

I´m busy right now, working on a few projects, but if you want I can make a few icons edit for you (but not tons of them ;))
Dwellercoc

The Niche

Not for me, dude. Just for experience.
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

LiTTleDRAgo

Hi dweller, can you make this into blizz abs weapon too?

Dweller

October 23, 2010, 01:50:24 am #73 Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 01:52:49 am by Dweller
Littledragon weapon request:

QuoteNot for me, dude. Just for experience.

ah ok I see. One of the project I´m working on use Blizz ABS for example:

[edit] updated first post with littledragon sword rquest.

Dwellercoc

LiTTleDRAgo

Quote from: Dweller on October 23, 2010, 01:50:24 am
Littledragon weapon request:

QuoteNot for me, dude. Just for experience.

ah ok I see. One of the project I´m working on use Blizz ABS for example:

[edit] updated first post with littledragon sword rquest.

thanks dweller ^^
levels up <3

-----

by the way do you accept request for gun too?

Shotgun: ShowHide

pistol: ShowHide

bazooka: ShowHide

ak47rifle: ShowHide

you don't have to if you're too busy

Dweller

Quoteby the way do you accept request for gun too?

Are you talking about the gun or the projectile_weapon animations?

For the gun animation I need the character spritesheet because if you use the same system as melee weapons the animations looks really bad.
Dwellercoc

LiTTleDRAgo

How about this?
I edited this myself so I'm sorry if it look bad

The Niche

November 20, 2010, 10:26:23 am #77 Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 10:35:03 am by The Niche
Hey dweller! I love you and stuff! [/suckup]

Ok, I have got a challenge for you. If you can do these well, you deserve...umm, something really good?
Essential: ShowHide

That thing below the staff is supposed to be a wand, not a knife. the urumi/whip thing and the knife just beside it, I don't want done.

Ok, I'm having probs with getting into photobucket at the moment, but I'll update this later.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: The Niche on November 20, 2010, 10:26:23 am
Hey dweller! I love you and stuff! [/suckup]

Ok, I have got a challenge for you. If you can do these well, you deserve...umm, something really good?
Essential: ShowHide

That thing below the staff is supposed to be a wand, not a knife. the urumi/whip thing and the knife just beside it, I don't want done.

Ok, I'm having probs with getting into photobucket at the moment, but I'll update this later.

How old are you again?

The Niche