Blizz-ABS RTP!

Started by Blizzard, January 12, 2008, 09:14:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Now, I've had this cool idea, but I doubt that I will have time to it, so I am applying to all of you. My idea is...

Blizz-ABS RTP!

A collection of basic character graphic files for use with Blizz-ABS. What do you guys think about this?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spoofus

oh heck ya im behind you on this one master
if ya want to use the graphics from my game wanderer just say the word

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Nortos

I'll probably when I get round to making my short 1hr abs game be having ABS graphics that use guns ect futuristic if I do get to doing that eventually I'll put them here for u Blizz :)

Fantasist

Blizz-ABS WILL be the ultimate ABS for a long time if this gets done :D
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

January 13, 2008, 08:46:29 am #4 Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 08:47:58 am by Blizzard
But the competition is not sleeping. >_>

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Good point, but what other competition is there? I mean the potential ones.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Blizzard

NeoABS by Unknown Coders (Mr. Mo is one of them). They came extremely close to my AI. Luckily I don't tell all the features my AI will have, so they were not able to put it all in before I do. :3 I didn't know they would be spying on me. I will be more careful from now on.

Calintz

Blizzard

j.a

heres some:
i know you don't need both but i did it anyway

there my first rtp edits so dont blame me if they suck :(
and i only spent a couple minutes with em

Blizzard

Actually they are not bad for edits. BTW, this isn't what I need. I need those extra spritesets that look like they are swinging swords and so on. You should post your resources in a new topic, BTW.

Fantasist

January 13, 2008, 02:58:08 pm #11 Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 03:12:57 pm by Fantasist
@j.a: Good work on the edits, but I LMAO when I saw that, really nice :D

@Bliz: They started recently and the features are almost same! I bet it's slower than Blizz-ABS though. DLed the demo and trying it out.

Sally

i like this idea!! :) it will help with anyone who dosent want to keep adding things....

Calintz

I just meant the fact that they were spying...

Blizzard

It is just TOO similar in functionality. Of course my newly released AI tops theirs. :naughty:

I want them naughty smiley... :emo:

@FTS: I suppose it is. But you have to consider two things:

1. I am alone, they are more than one person.

2. I have a life, I don't know if they do (I DON'T MEAN TO SAY THEY DON'T, I ONLY MEAN TO SAY THAT I DON'T KNOW IF THEY DO!)

Fantasist

The eventing was screwed in the demo, the screen remained black XD
I was too lazy to do anything about it though. Nah, I bet yours will be better in performance, but I think you should make range, cowardlyness and things like that to be configurable in every event. Another potential thing is, give the choice of when the event commands run instead of just after the enemy dies.

Blizzard

Didn't you read the new manual where you can set up the AI by using \a[11111111]? :3

Fantasist

o.o no... I'm dumb *sits down and waits for v1.9*

Blizzard

Well, you can always try 1.89 in the meantime. :3

Fantasist

Yeah, but waiting for 1.9 was just an excuse, I'm in a bad fix: Script Editor Allergy! OMG!